My goals.

Lady

Registered
Reaction score
Though I should officially set them down. Right now it is to find enough time to write a novil that I've been working on, and to not rush it and have it be a piece that I really like. As far as post I have't decided yet what I want to do with it. Also to not let other peoples views on things that I love doing matter to me. I'm going to embrace them fully, and without remorse. (if anyone can give me advice on how to do the last part please post)

Lady

Registered
Reaction score
I'm officially at the Novella stage in my story. *does a happy dance* I'm glad that it seems unrushed, and I'm able to vicariously live through my characters.

Lady

Registered
Reaction score
It took me a bit to get back here, I almost lost my entire story due to that f 10 button (swear it wasn't me who pushed it), but luckily the computer people were able to find it somewhere. I'm at 31590 words right now, so not nearly long enough, or is it remotely near the end, so the pacing is good. I'm not on a set schedule or anything but I'd like to have 80,000 words to my novel, so all is well. I'm hoping to get more written now that I don't have classes. Especially my art one, it's so hard being creative on both ends, I need focus on one at a time, so I'm not totally drained.

Storyteller5

Say something...
Registered
Reaction score
Wow! Scary to almost lose it for good. Jump drives are a great thing to keep a second back up. Keep writing! You can do it! :)

Lady

Registered
Reaction score
Wow thanks for your support, I didn't really expect to see people here. I know I need a better back up, but how do you do that without having to resave two files all the time? In a way using paper would be better, if it wasn't for my inability to spell, or the hand cramps.