Phil Collins. And stuff.

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
:hi:

Depends. Is it that Su-Su-Sudio? Because that really burns my biscuit. I hear it as "Sue the studio," and I once knew someone who owned a hair studio. You're evil, Scarletpeaches.

Reaction score
It's the album, "Hello, I Must Be Going."

I downloaded "Both Sides" yesterday in a fit of nostalgia. Yeah, yeah. Me, an ex, Phil Collins. An unholy trinity. Don't ask. Actually I used it as the 'soundtrack' to my 2nd (unpublished, of course) book. BS - oh look at those initials - was my 'listen to this to get me in the story mood' album, way back in 93 when I had it on tape.

HIMBG has the song 'Thru These Walls' on it. A track for perverts and voyeurs everywhere. ;)

Reaction score
That offends me.

ETA Celia, I mean. Not Ray. I'd pay good money to see that.

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
Phil Collins... one of his songs was playing on the radio when Timmy died in the terrible pinball accident.

highly offensive.

Reaction score
I was seeing a guy called Ian when I was 16. My first love. I dumped a guy called Geoff for him...anyway, we'd sit pashing while Serious Hits...Live! played in the background. He always had my bra off by Do You Remember?

pconsidine

Too Adorkable for Words
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pjcopy.com
I was seeing a guy called Ian when I was 16. My first love. I dumped a guy called Geoff for him...anyway, we'd sit pashing while Serious Hits...Live! played in the background. He always had my bra off by Do You Remember?
See now, that just confirms all the stereotypes I had heard of Scots girls.

I'm so moving to Scotland now.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm just surprised you were wearing one . . .

;-)

(I know . . . ban me.)

Reaction score
pconsidine said:
See now, that just confirms all the stereotypes I had heard of Scots girls.

I'm so moving to Scotland now.

Bring some deep-fried mars bars and you'll be beating them off with a shitty stick. :D

The Scip

...walks this way.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.thescip.blogspot.com
I usually listen to more classic rock music Led Zep, Aerosmith, Stones as well as newer rock like Metallica. My wife makes fun of me, but I love phil Collins, I don't know why, i just always have...so no, i'm not offended.

(go easy on me after admitting that)

ChunkyC

It's hard being green
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Phil is one of the best rock drummers I have ever heard. His solo stuff ... some of it is really good, some is just ok. But his work as Genesis' drummer (and as singer after Gabriel left) is just frickin' awesome.

Shadow_Ferret

Court Jester
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shadowferret.wordpress.com
Actually, Phil Collins was never in Stuff. He was in Brand X. The drummers for Stuff were Steve Gadd and Chris Parker.

And Hello, I Must Be Going is the only Phil Collins solo album I own. I love the drums in I Don't Care Anymore. So feel vindicated, peaches.

Reaction score
...But Seriously is great too. I used to have shedloads of Phil stuff on tape - that's how far back my Philophilia goes - early 90s!

Now I'm trying to think of what to download as mp3 next. Face Value, I think. Anything after Dance Into The Light went a bit wank. He writes more poignant love songs when he's miserable. Why did he have to get happy?!