Hi. I'm 38 Years Old... And in 9 months...

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
I'll be a grandfather.

Yup. Our prostitute whore foster daughter (1 month past 18) just announced that she's with spawn, although she's not sure if the father is Jasper her pimp or one of the johns, since she's had a couple condoms break recently.

On the bright side, she did say she's going to request that the johns treat her a little less rough now that she's in the family way, and she'll probably go to oral services only once she starts showing.

And you thought your home life sucked.

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
Oh. I wasn't sure. LOL. I forgot to turn on my subtext emulator this morning. Sorry, Cat!

MattW

Company Man
Registered
Reaction score
Look on the bright side - by time the baby is born, you'll be 9 months closer to death.

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
Hah! In under 11 months my own lab-created offspring, Clonie, will be born... The daughter's brood will have an aunt or uncle who's younger than it. I mean, I know I got Ozark hillbilly roots, but dammit, this is the 21st century. I didn't think this stuff happened anymore!

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
I hope you can find some love in your cold little heart for the innocent child of your "prostitute whore foster daughter."

You've never raised a crack and meth-addicted child before, have you?

I have. They don't start out innocent. You just do the best you can with them, and then let them go when they turn feral.

Bravo

Socialitest
Registered
Reaction score
im sorry.....??

good luck though

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I hope you can find some love in your cold little heart for the innocent child of your "prostitute whore foster daughter."
Well, he found the love in his heart to raise a foster child. I like his chances.

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
Are you your own gandpa?

Someday, maybe. I'm really hoping the kid goes back in time with Doc Brown and rewrites my past so that by the time I get done writing this, I'll already be a successful sci-fi writer...

Nope, not yet.

Dammit!

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
Yeah, I don't know either, Freckles. eclary's social worker has already asked if we'll adopt it when it comes.

The fact that we don't know what our answer is on that is an answer in and of itself, I'm afraid.

It's worse knowing that mental illness and drug abuse has not skipped a generation in eclary's bloodline yet. Her grandmother, her mother, her. The baby doesn't stand a chance.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
Remind me to not complain when my kids leave the milk on the counter all night or when I find unidentifiable substances growing on plates under their beds.

Bartholomew

Comic guy
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
I really looked up to you when I found out that you'd taken her on.

Now I just sort of pity you, and pity her for having yet another person give up on her.

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
It's not a matter of giving up, Bart. It's a matter of having nothing left to give. She's welcome back as soon as she rehabs. She doesn't want to rehab, and we can't make her. She's doing what she wants to be doing, and until she comes to a realization that her lifestyle is killing her, and honestly makes a decision to change it, all I can do is be a bitter bystander, wondering how any person can be so freakin' stupid.

But give up on her? Nah. She still knows where to go if she ever needs real love. It's just that for now the drugs and sex have been compelling replacements.

czjaba

dreaming of the day...
Registered
Reaction score
Well, you said you were going to be a Grandfather...so that means you're willing to claim it.
Not sure what's right for this situation.
Congratulations!! or I'm sorry to hear that.

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com
If he had given up Bart, he probably wouldn't know that she was even pregnant. And it's clear that he still cares. If you've never been around addicition, you won't have a clue how it makes it impossible to help someone until they want to be helped.

Meth's a big thing around here, and it's horrible. I read somewhere that it takes 2 years to fully overcome a meth addiction. The stuff is really that bad.

Bartholomew

Comic guy
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
*Hugs Dclary*

All of my home-brewed cures are illegal. :( But chaining her in the basement and putting her on bread, water, and literature might work anyway...

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
*Hugs Dclary*

All of my home-brewed cures are illegal. :( But chaining her in the basement and putting her on bread, water, and literature might work anyway...

She'd probably charge you $50 an hour for that...