FREE Self Publishing book by Tom Ross!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mihc

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
I goofed and ordered two copies of "The Complete Guide to Self-Publishing: Everything You Need to Know to Write, Publish, Promote and Sell Your Own Book

by Tom Ross, Marilyn Ross" from writers digest book club. As it was a joining offer, it isn't worth the postage to send it back. I decided to give it away to someone who would really like it. The 12th person to PM me will get the copy. Please title the email FREE BOOK and put your mailing address in the text. I'll post here when I get a winner!

Last edited:

Anthony Ravenscroft

Scribble, scribble, scribble
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.crossquarter.com
general note: as this identical post appeared at about the same time on Writers.Net, I hope nobody's going to give out their "yes, I'm a hopeful writer & I'd love to receive spam!!" e-mail address to have a shot at getting an outdated book.

mihc

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
Boy, you guys are suspicious. I've been on WN for about 2 years and I'm giving away a free book. Sheesh. Read the post!

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
mihc has participated in a number of threads, none of them are spam. While everyone should be thoughtful about sharing their email address I don't think one needs to worry that mihc is here specifically to troll for email addies.

And a number of our members post on both AW and Writers.net.

Caution is a fine thing. Research is good too. One can go to a person's profile and see all their posts - looking at mihc's quickly helped me form my opinion. Let's try to do some research before we make accusations - better yet, PM a mod and we'll look into it if you don't have the time or inclination.

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
Boy, you guys are suspicious.
It's part of our nature.

Why would you choose a public forum to advertise this book? If you were truly altruistic and wished to give the book away, you'd donate it to a worthy cause, say, like Goodwill.

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
I would like to note that I'd prefer mhic to not require a persons actual snail mail addy to be part of the contest - people should only give their main address out to someone they know and trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.