PDA

View Full Version : Kids and ghosts

wyntermoon
02-25-2007, 08:59 AM
Hey y'all!
I'm looking to interview kids between the ages of 8-12 for a book of true ghost stories. If you know of someone that has had an experience and feels comfortable speaking about it, I'd love to talk to them.

I've been researching/writing about ghosts for nearly twenty years so if they have questions I'm here to talk regardless if they would like to be in the book. :)

Thanks!

wyntermoon
02-27-2007, 12:19 AM
Anything that happened while they were kids is just fine! :D

Thanks!

moblues
03-02-2007, 12:07 AM
You can find personal Ghost stories at IamHaunted.com. I haven't read all of them, so I can't say how many are from childhood experiences, but I saw quite a few. You would have to register to gain access, but it's free. You'll find a few of my childhood experiences there. I have the same user name.

Most of the users are paranormal investigators. Some are writers. Others even have radio shows. They are used to dealing with the media or writers. It's a pretty close-knit and supportive community.

If you do join, you'll get Friends Request emails from members in the first couple of days. (this is an automated process--the users won't have access to your e-mail address) Accept every new friend before posting what you're looking for, and everyone should be receptive.

Mike

wyntermoon
03-03-2007, 06:28 AM
You can find personal Ghost stories at IamHaunted.com. I haven't read all of them, so I can't say how many are from childhood experiences, but I saw quite a few. You would have to register to gain access, but it's free. You'll find a few of my childhood experiences there. I have the same user name.

Most of the users are paranormal investigators. Some are writers. Others even have radio shows. They are used to dealing with the media or writers. It's a pretty close-nit and supportive community.

If you do join, you'll get Friends Request emails from members in the first couple of days. (this is an automated process--the users won't have access to your e-mail address) Accept every new friend before posting what you're looking for, and everyone should be receptive.

Mike

Thank you Mike, what a great resource! I appreciate it!

wyntermoon
03-03-2007, 06:29 AM
Well in that case, I had a couple of experiences when I was small, but they're kind of boring. :rolleyes: Pm me if you want details. :)

Thank you Imelda, PMing you now! :)

Monkey
04-23-2007, 03:22 AM
You can PM me, too, wyntermoon!