Status
Not open for further replies.

The Scip

...walks this way.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.thescip.blogspot.com
Does anyone know anything about this Mag. I just found an old short story, fixed it up and was looking to submit it. I was just looking around and found this mag. Anyone know if it has a good rep or not? Thanks!

Mod, if this is in the wrong spot I'm sorry for that please feel free to more it.

Outlaw

Registered
Reaction score
Website
home.comcast.net
Does anyone know anything about this Mag. I just found an old short story, fixed it up and was looking to submit it. I was just looking around and found this mag. Anyone know if it has a good rep or not? Thanks!

Mod, if this is in the wrong spot I'm sorry for that please feel free to more it.

Dead Market! Appears that more and more markets are turning up gray and cold. Check out http://www.ralan.com/ for more info on various markets. It is the best source for the viable, respected markets.

Kerry

Siddow

I'm super! Thanks for asking
Registered
Reaction score
another good place to look for markets is www.duotrope.com. I find it's easier to navigate than ralan, but both are great sources.

scribbler1382

Write For You, Edit For The Reader
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.soderstrom.ca
another good place to look for markets is www.duotrope.com. I find it's easier to navigate than ralan, but both are great sources.

I used to rely more on duotrope, but the housekeeping there isn't so great (as a matter of fact, it gave me Flesh&Blood as a viable market a while back...luckily I still had Jack's email address and he confirmed they were dead). I pretty much use Ralan exclusively, now.

Flapdoodle

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.livejournal.com
Dead Market! Appears that more and more markets are turning up gray and cold. Check out http://www.ralan.com/ for more info on various markets. It is the best source for the viable, respected markets.

Kerry

Yup. It's depressing reading. I've just decided to give up writing short stories completely. I love the form, but all the markets are either dead or not accepting submissions.

I had a novella shortlisted for an anthology, but never got to the final four. Afterwards, I found every single other market effectively closed to submissions for horror novellas. So from now on I'm only going to work on novels. I've got 3 to submit, so that should keep me busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.