Where's your birthmark?

Lantern Jack

My kitten knows kung-fu!
Registered
Reaction score
Mine is on my left forearm. I have a cousin with a matching blemish. When we touch our marks at the same time, we switch bodies, which is always odd when one of us is having sex, seeing how she's a she and I'm...not:tongue

Last edited:

Lantern Jack

My kitten knows kung-fu!
Registered
Reaction score
You have sex with your cousin?

Yeah, way to keep on topic there:tongue

(I was gonna come back with "Yeah, when I'm not having sex with yours!" but I don't know how old your cousins are and didn't want to set myself up for a statutory rape joke:tongue )

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
;) My birthmark ...is in the center of me...some call it a bellybutton.

I think it is some kind of proof.

Bartholomew

Comic guy
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, way to keep on topic there:tongue

(I was gonna come back with "Yeah, when I'm not having sex with yours!" but I don't know how old your cousins are and didn't want to set myself up for a statutory rape joke:tongue )

*blink*

I'm still, uh, kinda weirded about you and your cousin. I seriously didn't need to know that. I mean... is it the syntax, or is that what you meant to say? :-|

Lantern Jack

My kitten knows kung-fu!
Registered
Reaction score
*blink*

I'm still, uh, kinda weirded about you and your cousin. I seriously didn't need to know that. I mean... is it the syntax, or is that what you meant to say? :-|

I think you read it wrong. I wrote "when one of us is having sex," not "when we're having sex with each other, capische:tongue

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
I have a funky birthmark on my inner right thigh. It has freckles in it too. One guy I dated said, "Haha, I'm one of the few who will ever see that mark." Yeah...keep tellin' yourself that, buddy...

(and before anyone goes making any moral judgements about me being all promiscuous and stuff, it IS visible when I wear a bathing suit LOL)

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
My brother and I both have a third nipple, like Anne Boleyn. However, unlike Boleyn, we have retained our heads.

Maryn, whose poor sister's birthmark is less dramatic

Mom'sWrite

Service with a smile
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.returnengagement.blogspot.com
I have a port wine stain birthmark on my left upper arm. My father grounded me at 16, thinking it was a hickey. Mind you, I had it since the day I was born. Sometimes I wonder if he wasn't snatched by aliens around that time and replaced with a clone.

WildScribe

Slave to the Wordcount
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
I have a port wine stain birthmark on my left upper arm. My father grounded me at 16, thinking it was a hickey. Mind you, I had it since the day I was born. Sometimes I wonder if he wasn't snatched by aliens around that time and replaced with a clone.

That is so not nice.

All of my marks (read:scars) I have earned in my short time on this planet. :tongue

CBeasy

I'm back baby!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
I'm covered in freckles, but I don't have any large, defined birthmarks. My ex had no freckles or marks of any kind of her body, then I found this cute little birthmark right where her butt met her thigh. For so reason, I found that to be incredibly hot.

startwearingpurple

wild crazy curves of me.
Registered
Reaction score
i have a lil one on the back of my left thigh juts below my .. um ... bottom.. and i have a another on the back of my neck and a lil mark on my arm where i got my booster shots when i was lil

Chumplet

This hat is getting too hot
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.chumpletwrites.blogspot.com
I have a beauty spot on the back of my right hand, and a little shadow at the small of my back, just above my bum. I think it's called a Mongolian Blue Spot. Not a very sexy name.

Alan Yee

Still Here!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'll tell you in a few years at my twenty-first birthday celebration. ;)

DamaNegra

Mexican on the loose!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fictionpress.com
I have one in my butt. It's a big spot or something like that. I'm not even sure if it's still there, 'cause I'm not flexible enough to be able to look.