I'm going AW mad!

Toothpaste

THE RECKLESS RESCUE is out now!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.adriennekress.com
Today I think I have hit a posting record, I can't seem to stop posting here. Every few minutes for the last several hours I have returned to the board to offer a comment or two. I know this is because I am procrastinating writing my book, but still! This is ridiculous! Please make me feel better and tell me that others of you out there do this!

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Today I think I have hit a posting record, I can't seem to stop posting here. Every few minutes for the last several hours I have returned to the board to offer a comment or two. I know this is because I am procrastinating writing my book, but still! This is ridiculous! Please make me feel better and tell me that others of you out there do this!
Loser. :D Just kidding. But I can understand how you feel. My advice is to

Rich

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Good point, Maestro.

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
I just added it up. Between all the messageboards I post at, I'm averaging 44 posts a day, having racked up more than 2500 total posts internet-wide since Jan 1.

Ashtal

Registered
Reaction score
I've been a bit of a post-bunny today.

I'm avoiding editing my WIP first draft. :D

Toothpaste

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.adriennekress.com
Where are you geographically Ashtal? I just noticed you're from Ontario (I'm in Toronto). We should be meeting for coffee or something to procrastinate!

Ashtal

Registered
Reaction score
Sudbury.

You going to be at Ad Astra? Me and a friend are heading down for the Con. I'm terribly excited. :D

Birol

Around and About
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, D, for you, I might exercise my powers. I wouldn't want them to get rusty now, would I? :D

Seriously, the hiatus thing? I'm just incredibly busy in RL right now. (Can't you tell by my posting here today?) It's been hard to keep up with the ebb and flow of personalities and concentrate on stuff I need to concentrate on, so I'll still do basic stuff, but you probably won't see me interceding in multi-layered, something-else-going-on-here, flamewars or personal battles. Not until I get a couple of projects out of the way that is.

But that is incredibly off-topic.

What say everyone? Should we help Toothpaste out of the procrastination rut? And maybe Ashtal, too? ;)

Toothpaste

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.adriennekress.com
Yup I am going to Ad Astra. I am going to be the prize girl for some auction thing in support of the Sunburst Awards! My friend has dragged me into it (but I kinda am excited to do it), I am making my business cards as we speak!

Birol, I appreciate the sentiment, but it won't do much good now as I am signing off the computer for a few hours anyway. I should have posted this at like noon then yes I totally would have taken you up on your offer!

Del

Sky isn't falling, ground is rising
Registered
Reaction score
In a hole in the dark in a cold cold place
TP, there is only one thing to do. The only way to break the excessive posting syndrome is to start massive rep pointing! Yeah! Do IT! You'll feel better. So will we.

:D

Ashtal

Registered
Reaction score
I'll look for 'Toothpaste' then! :)

And ... um ... I'm gonna get to work on that short story of mine that's also distracting me from my WIP edit, but is at least writing related.

*scoots*

TrainofThought

A flowering bud of bitchiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authordenisebaer.com
I do it all the time. You're procrastinating writing your book and I'm procrastinating working.

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm resisting the urge to converse with co-workers who annoy me. There's no ignore function in RL.

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I used to wear my headphones on the subway even after my Walkman got stolen. People leave you be if they think you can't hear them.