GOAL: Finish 1st Draft of WIP by April 1st.

The Scip

...walks this way.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.thescip.blogspot.com
I started writing my novel almost 4 years ago, a lot was going on at the time and I couldn't write regularly. Recently I've had a lot of time to write, I've gone from 35,000 words to 60,000 words in the last month. I'm guessing that it'll be between 80,000 and 90,000 words when I'm finished so i've finally set a deadline for myself. And if I post it on here then I really can't cheat, so...there it is.

skelly

Kickin it old school, posers beware
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
I started writing my novel almost 4 years ago, a lot was going on at the time and I couldn't write regularly. Recently I've had a lot of time to write, I've gone from 35,000 words to 60,000 words in the last month. I'm guessing that it'll be between 80,000 and 90,000 words when I'm finished so i've finally set a deadline for myself. And if I post it on here then I really can't cheat, so...there it is.
Alright then. I will hold you to it. I will check back here regularly and bitch to the high heavens if you are not reporting progress. Sounds like you are doing well. Continued success Scip.

Hey .... what are you doing reading this? Get back to work!

Saundra Julian

A work in progress
Registered
Reaction score
Keep up the good work!
I admire you for setting a goal because I can't do that....my muse is just a bitch!

Sury

Word Worker
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bghosh.cavernreal.com
That's terrific, Scip! Go for it, and keep logging your progress here. We'll keep an eye on you. ;)

GOOD LUCK!

Sury

skelly

Kickin it old school, posers beware
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Get busy Scip. It's 12:45 a.m. (local). Day's a'wastin!

:)