My novel that I wrote two years ago

Luke flees the scene

philosopher.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Just wanted to tell you all about the novel I wrote when I was in sixth grade. It's not very 'professional' to say the least, but I guess it's alright for a sixth grader. I might be posting it in chapters on here pretty soon. It was about eighty-five pages I believe, it was about 40,000 words long, and I entered it into a contest and made it into the finals with it, and I would've made it further but I had too many typos in it. Oh yeah, and it's called Last Days on Earth. It's kind of like the matrix, cause it's about A.I. and how it got out of control, but it's just got more of a reality- type twist about it, unlike the matrix. I was originally planning on writing a sequel, but never really got to it. I'm currently in the planning stages of a new book. Just thought I'd share, thanks.

Last edited:

skelly

Kickin it old school, posers beware
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Awesome. I hope that you keep working with it and eventually see it in publication. Excellent achievement!

Jenny

Who should be writing ...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Fantastic to make the finals.:snoopy: It's great to hear you're working on another novel - sounds like you've got the writing bug for life! Welcome to the club:)

Reaction score
Well done you! Keep going, never give up, always work to improve your writing, and stick around AW - it's a good place. :)

maddythemad

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, way to go on finishing a novel at eleven! Good luck with the one you're working on now, too. ;) Don't be discouraged if you can't get the first one published-- I too wrote several novels at a young age (what the heck-- I'm still at a young age), but couldn't get them published. I'm hoping this new one will be different.