PDA

View Full Version : Better to join a gang

Soccer Mom
02-09-2007, 07:53 PM
It's come to my attention that the waters here are not completely safe. Quite a bit of thuggery and high mopery has been perpetrated on innocent posters. Better protect yourself by joining a gang.

Are you a member of the Kitty Cat Cabal? Deranged Dog Pack? Orlando Bloom Pirate Gang? Eggplant Eggheads?

davids
02-09-2007, 08:03 PM
The pack of one-Anonymous Black and Blue-others welcome-fill out app at local Wal Mart

TsukiRyoko
02-09-2007, 08:04 PM
Where's the Bloodthirsty gang? I don't see it.... I could have sworn it was right here!

Haggis
02-09-2007, 08:05 PM
Are you a member of the Kitty Cat Cabal? Deranged Dog Pack? Orlando Bloom Pirate Gang? Eggplant Eggheads?

Whither thou goest...

Soccer Mom
02-09-2007, 08:06 PM
Blood thristy? You mean the Kitty Cat Cabal. They play with the posters before eating them. ::shudders::

Yay! Haggis is here! I'm not the only dog in this thread. I feel so much better now.

TsukiRyoko
02-09-2007, 08:10 PM
Blood thristy? You mean the Kitty Cat Cabal. They play with the posters before eating them. ::shudders::

Yay! Haggis is here! I'm not the only dog in this thread. I feel so much better now.
Heeheehee, Kitty Cat Cabal, I'm crashing the place!

WerenCole
02-09-2007, 08:14 PM
The Society of Deranged Lunatics Who Spend a Lot of Time At Absolute Write and Eat Well.

'Nough said, thank you.

TsukiRyoko
02-09-2007, 08:16 PM
The Society of Deranged Lunatics Who Spend a Lot of Time At Absolute Write and Eat Well.

'Nough said, thank you.
You callin' me fat?

Soccer Mom
02-09-2007, 08:17 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....I love a gang that eats well. Care for a mixer with the Dog Pack?

Carrie in PA
02-09-2007, 08:18 PM
Awwwww, maaaaaaaaaaan... I was going to join the kitty pack because it sounds so cuddly, but if we rumble with SM and Haggis, I'm liable to get injected with something... What to do, what to do?

Haggis
02-09-2007, 08:19 PM
Awwwww, maaaaaaaaaaan... I was going to join the kitty pack because it sounds so cuddly, but if we rumble with SM and Haggis, I'm liable to get injected with something... What to do, what to do?

Come over to the dark side.

Unique
the Legendary Lurkers

All the above.

TsukiRyoko
I'm on the kitty team, so if you get injected, I can twist their weiners into pretzels and pin it there with the syringe.

Soccer Mom
02-09-2007, 08:21 PM
The Dog Pack has PHENTERMINE. :D

WerenCole
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....I love a gang that eats well. Care for a mixer with the Dog Pack?

Yes. . . I am a sympathizer with the dog pack. I just couldn't join for reasons I will leave unstated.

Soccer Mom
the Legendary Lurkers

All the above.

Don't believe her. That's the Kitty Cat Cabal's ringleader.

dclary
02-09-2007, 08:34 PM
Yes. . . I am a sympathizer with the dog pack. I just couldn't join for reasons I will leave unstated.

His love of Korean cuisine... 101 Dalmatians... It's not just a movie, it's the menu!

maestrowork
02-09-2007, 08:36 PM
The Gang of Four...play.

TrainofThought
02-09-2007, 08:52 PM
Are you a member of the Kitty Cat Cabal? Deranged Dog Pack? Orlando Bloom Pirate Gang? Eggplant Eggheads?I work alone, but if you need help shoot me a PM and I got your back. I’m like the ‘invisible crusader’. :D

Soccer Mom
02-09-2007, 08:54 PM
:D Another friend of the Dogpack? We need all the friends we can get. The cats are laying low (probably sleeping. lazy creatures!) but there's a lot of them out there.

Ol' Fashioned Girl
02-09-2007, 08:54 PM
the Legendary Lurkers

All the above.

All of the above. :D

TsukiRyoko
02-09-2007, 08:55 PM
:D Another friend of the Dogpack? We need all the friends we can get. The cats are laying low (probably sleeping. lazy creatures!) but there's a lot of them out there.
We are NOT sleeping, we are sun basking! Dur!

Chumplet
02-09-2007, 08:56 PM
Me Lone Miq'Mak. Me hunt alone.

C.bronco
02-09-2007, 09:08 PM
Hot Mamas in Space, and we don't need no stinkin' colors! (They just clog up the hot tub filters, and that's not good because it will burn out the motor.) Its not a gang, its a club!

C.bronco
02-09-2007, 09:11 PM
The Dog Pack has PHENTERMINE. :D

I see a possible script in this. Rival gangs grapple for territory to push PHENTERMINE. Hilarity ensues.

MidnightMuse
02-09-2007, 09:21 PM
I'm not a member, but I hang with the Cabana Boys :D

thethinker42
02-09-2007, 09:24 PM
Ghetto Ninja Gummi Bears.

Colors: Orange. Cuz the orange ones taste better.

WORD 2 YOUR GUMMI.

Jaycinth
02-09-2007, 09:32 PM
Cats and dogs.
Ferrets and frogs!
Uh...
Yaks and Groundhogs?

...I've got a lot of weird friends.
the end.

I walk alone.

Colors: Crystal clear.

thethinker42
02-09-2007, 09:47 PM
I walk alone.

I walk the line.

MidnightMuse
02-09-2007, 10:05 PM
I walk the line.

I try to walk about a mile every day.

Soccer Mom
02-09-2007, 11:06 PM
I see a possible script in this. Rival gangs grapple for territory to push PHENTERMINE. Hilarity ensues.

The love of PHENTERMINE is the root of all evil.

JeanneTGC
02-10-2007, 12:11 AM
Kitty Cat Cabal.

That's the IMPERIAL Kitty Cat Cabal to you, cute little doggie persons.

Soccer Mom
02-10-2007, 12:26 AM
I just knew the Catwoman would appear to represent for the Kitty Cat Cabal. ;)

Everyone knows that dogs are fuzzy and friendly, while a cat is just a hairball waiting to happen.

Unique
02-10-2007, 12:41 AM
I just knew the Catwoman would appear to represent for the Kitty Cat Cabal. ;)

Everyone knows that dogs are fuzzy and friendly, while a cat is just a hairball waiting to happen.

Yeah, but we don't just happen. We happen to you. :)

Ol' Fashioned Girl
02-10-2007, 12:44 AM
When you least expect it. In the middle of the night. Right inside your favorite shoes.

Soccer Mom
02-10-2007, 12:47 AM
Actually, this morning on the floor right in front of the bathroom where I wouldn't see it as I stumbled in.

BLech!

MidnightMuse
02-10-2007, 12:47 AM
When you least expect it. In the middle of the night. Right inside your favorite shoes.

Cats give you plenty of warning. Those sounds they make - that's the National Hairball Alert System in action. In the event of an actual Hairball situation, you would be instructed as to what to do. Should a Hairball incident occur in your area, there are escape routes and evacuation plans in oder.

This has been a test, of the National Hairball Alert System.

JeanneTGC
02-10-2007, 12:59 AM
Yeah, but we don't just happen. We happen to you. :)
And we work together, too...when it suits us.

Dogs may be friendly and fuzzy, but they are SERVANTS. Cats are Imperial, we are RULERS.

But we still like you, cute little doggie persons. As long as you stay in your cute little doggie persons places, that is.

Unique
02-10-2007, 01:11 AM
:ROFL:

Yeah. Something like that.

san_remo_ave
02-10-2007, 01:14 AM
It's gotta be the pirates for me

I'm a sucker for those swashbucklers!!

Cath
02-10-2007, 01:24 AM
And we work together, too...when it suits us.
That swings it for me. Dogs run in packs. Cats are independent, but know when working together is beneficial.

Plus we're just gosh-darned smarter. :)

Akuma
02-10-2007, 02:02 AM
Kitty Cat Cabal.

I brought my nunchucks.

MidnightMuse
02-10-2007, 02:07 AM
I always thought it was Numb Chuck's. :Shrug: You know, like: Oh, don't mind ol' Numb Chuck. He's slow, but he's a good partner in horseshoes.

Ol' Fashioned Girl
02-10-2007, 02:12 AM
I thought that was 'numb nuts'...

MidnightMuse
02-10-2007, 02:13 AM
numb nuts are why Numb Chuck is so slow. 'cept at horseshoes.

thethinker42
02-10-2007, 02:16 AM

Nonsense...

Dogs are fuzzy, friendly, and stupid.

Cats are furry little balls of living, breathing, purring, eating, demanding, yakking, EVIL. Pure, unadulterated, EVIL. They are to be admired.

Bow down to the cats. BOW DOWN, I SAY!! And while you're down there...here's a napkin to clean up that blob of cat puke...which, BTW, was put there in hopes you would step on it in the dark, slip, fall to your death, and leave your entire estate to...yep...the cat.

Show me a dog capable of THAT kind of forethought...

thethinker42
02-10-2007, 02:18 AM
Dogs may be friendly and fuzzy, but they are SERVANTS. Cats are Imperial, we are RULERS.

Dogs have owners.
Cats have staff.

Ol' Fashioned Girl
02-10-2007, 02:45 AM
Did y'all know that cat yak removes the finish from old wood floors?

Haggis
02-10-2007, 03:04 AM
Time to clean up this thread a tad.

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o15/Damnhaggis/beware-of-dog-funny-pet-picture-whe.jpg

JeanneTGC
02-10-2007, 03:08 AM
Did y'all know that cat yak removes the finish from old wood floors?
We try and try to provide a service to the helpless and hapless humans, and still they complain...

JeanneTGC
02-10-2007, 03:10 AM
That swings it for me. Dogs run in packs. Cats are independent, but know when working together is beneficial.

Plus we're just gosh-darned smarter. :)
Just can't argue with this logic. Particularly since it's from one of the beautiful geniuses in the KCC. We just can't help it, we ARE the higher species.

smallthunder
02-10-2007, 03:17 AM
I run with the Hounds ... the Badger Hounds, to be exact, but cats are close enough ...

We don't need no stinkin' cats!

Arrrroooooooooooo!

Our colors are black & tan ...

kristie911
02-10-2007, 05:51 AM
The Gang of Four...play.

I want to be in Ray's gang...it's sounds like fun! ;)

Ol' Fashioned Girl
02-10-2007, 06:18 AM
Just can't argue with this logic. Particularly since it's from one of the beautiful geniuses in the KCC. We just can't help it, we ARE the higher species.

5000 years ago, in Egypt, we were worshipped as gods.

We have never forgotten this.

C.bronco
02-10-2007, 06:23 AM
The love of PHENTERMINE is the root of all evil.
So true, yet it's sooo good. And it takes grass stains out of clothing 1-2-3! Even Oxyclean can't touch it.

Soccer Mom
02-10-2007, 07:00 AM
Let's compare.

Cats: poop in the house. yuk.
Dogs: poop in the neighbors yard. yay!

Cats: puke on the floor. yuk.
Dogs: puke in the neighbors yard. yay!

Cats: walk on the kitchen counter when I'm gone. blech.
Dogs: sleep on the rug until I come home. yay!

Cats: hatch evil plots to take over the world. boo!
Dogs: just want their bellies rubbed. yay!

No contest.

JeanneTGC
02-10-2007, 09:01 AM
Let's compare.

Cats: poop in the house. yuk.
Dogs: poop in the neighbors yard. yay!

Cats: puke on the floor. yuk.
Dogs: puke in the neighbors yard. yay!

Cats: walk on the kitchen counter when I'm gone. blech.
Dogs: sleep on the rug until I come home. yay!

Cats: hatch evil plots to take over the world. boo!
Dogs: just want their bellies rubbed. yay!

No contest.

Cats can be trained to use the toilet.
Dogs drink out of it.
Dogs also eat "cat crunchies", "horse apples" and anything else they can get their muzzles on. This alone proves how disgusting they are.

Cats hork up hairballs.
Dogs hork up anything and everything, including cat crunchies, horse apples and all the other disgusting things they wolf down.

Cats can walk anywhere and not mess things up.
Dogs can't move without creating some form of havoc, if only with their tails.

Cats have brains, a strategy, and the fighting force to make it work.
Dogs just lie around wondering what happened to them.

You're right, cute little doggie person. There IS no contest. Cats, as always, RULE. (Stay away from our litter box, we are not amused.)

Soccer Mom
02-11-2007, 12:45 AM
::tips over litter box::

Oh, look. Something else for the people to clean up. Dirty cats.

Ol' Fashioned Girl
02-11-2007, 01:40 AM
Bad yorkie! Bad! Bad!

Soccer Mom
02-11-2007, 01:43 AM
::blinks::

What? I have no idea what the bad kitty is talking about.

Haggis
02-11-2007, 01:45 AM
As Dog is my witness, I was there. Soccer is innocent.

smallthunder
02-11-2007, 02:31 AM
Kitty litter and feline "tootsie rolls" all over the floor?

Hmmm ...

Yup, must've been one of those badgers ... if you just had a dachshund, these things just wouldn't happen, you know?

JeanneTGC
02-11-2007, 10:53 AM
Not to worry, other KCC members...

Cute little doggie persons will be finding *special* treats in their food bowls. Very special.

:D

Inkdaub
02-11-2007, 12:11 PM
El Monte Flores!

thethinker42
02-11-2007, 06:11 PM
::tips over litter box::

Oh, look. Something else for the people to clean up. Dirty cats.

See, this is where a dog comes in HANDY. I have 5 cats....6 litter boxes. I also have a dog. With that many cats, and that many litterboxes...I don't even have to buy dogfood. Saves a LOT of money. Hehehehe

And it makes it REALLY funny when people let my dog lick their faces..

Nancy
02-11-2007, 10:25 PM
We may talk to you, but then again, we might not....

Do you have food? Do you have body heat? Well, then we might make an exception for you - my nice, pretty people......

hhhssstt .......

Soccer Mom
02-12-2007, 01:25 AM
More dogs vs. cats

Cats: The world is your scratching post. Leather sofa? Lovely on my claws.
Dogs: I don't need a scratching post. Just a belly rub.

Cats: Move those papers off the desk or I'll move them for you. That's my spot.
Dogs: I'll just lay here on the rug.

Cats: Other cats might come here. I'll just spray my stench so they know this is my place.
Dogs: Mind if I pee in the neighbors yard?

truelyana
02-12-2007, 01:40 AM
Invisible Anoynomous

Haggis
02-12-2007, 06:34 AM
3 dogs, 8 cats. Bring a few more cats in and the odds might be even.

JDCrayne
02-12-2007, 07:38 AM
We are NOT sleeping, we are sun basking! Dur!

Yeah, that's right! Tails up, the Cat Cabal!!

JeanneTGC
02-12-2007, 09:19 AM
We may talk to you, but then again, we might not....

Do you have food? Do you have body heat? Well, then we might make an exception for you - my nice, pretty people......

hhhssstt .......
Isn't Nancy-Cat the coolest? And so VERY right, too!

JeanneTGC
02-12-2007, 09:25 AM
More dogs vs. cats

Cats: The world is your scratching post. Leather sofa? Lovely on my claws.
Dogs: I don't need a scratching post. Just a belly rub.

Cats: Move those papers off the desk or I'll move them for you. That's my spot.
Dogs: I'll just lay here on the rug.

Cats: Other cats might come here. I'll just spray my stench so they know this is my place.
Dogs: Mind if I pee in the neighbors yard?
Cats: Sharpen claws on trees, keeping nature going.
Dogs: Eat trees, and anything else they can get their drooly jaws on; kill nature.

Cats: Do not demand CONSTANT freaking attention all the time; cats can handle independence.
Dogs: Cannot survive one MOMENT without human attention to justify their existence. Dogs can't handle independence -- dogs can't even handle a separation to go to the bathroom.

Cats: Choose to keep humans company in a place where it is convenient for said humans to pet them, which said humans seem to love to do.
Dogs: Roll on their backs, exposing things humans don't want to see, and demand that the humans bend down to fondle dog things that humans don't want to fondle.

Cats: Spray to protect territory from stray cats, stragglers, and unwanted dogs. Works. Every time.
Dogs: Bark fool heads off to "frighten off" mailpersons, garbage pickup persons, small children, parents pushing strollers, elderly folk on taking walks, and random dust spec. Never works. Ever.

JeanneTGC
02-12-2007, 09:28 AM
3 dogs, 8 cats. Bring a few more cats in and the odds might be even.
Odds of what, Haggis? Odds of one cat kicking all the "dangerous" dog butt while the 7+ others watch, laugh, and throw catcalls? I think we're good already, but I do agree...it'll be fun to have MORE KCC members watch that "fight".

UFC = Ultimate Fighter Cats
WWF = World Warrior Felines

I'm a member of both. I think we're ready to take on all comers.

JDCrayne
02-12-2007, 10:49 AM
Time to clean up this thread a tad.

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o15/Damnhaggis/beware-of-dog-funny-pet-picture-whe.jpg

:roll: ROTFLMAO!!!!!

JDCrayne
02-12-2007, 10:55 AM
Kitty Cat Cabal.

I brought my nunchucks.

I used to have a pair of those, when I was studying karate, but I gave them to a friend when Los Angeles County outlawed them. Too bad; they were oak, very pretty, and just the right size for conking unruly canines.

JeanneTGC
02-12-2007, 08:33 PM
I used to have a pair of those, when I was studying karate, but I gave them to a friend when Los Angeles County outlawed them. Too bad; they were oak, very pretty, and just the right size for conking unruly canines.
No worries. We can make new ones up for all KCC members in good standing!

Soccer Mom
02-12-2007, 09:02 PM
Don't make me go all...um...Yorkie on you. I'll savage your ankles. I mean it. Stop laughing!

TsukiRyoko
02-12-2007, 09:28 PM
Yeah, that's right! Tails up, the Cat Cabal!!
The one cat's looking damn good in that bikini, but the other one's hanging over a bit. You get to rub the lotion on that one.

JeanneTGC
02-13-2007, 04:29 AM
Don't make me go all...um...Yorkie on you. I'll savage your ankles. I mean it. Stop laughing!
I live in FEAR, cute little doggie person. In fact, I'm SO frightened that when I go to bed tonight, I'll faint.

(Cute little doggie person is so CUTE when she tries to be all Rambo-doggie-like. It almost seems a shame to slash her face with all 20 claws...maybe just show her the claws and let her back away barking, so as to save face? She does make wonderful mousestickers...)

Soccer Mom
02-13-2007, 06:47 AM
Bark, bark, bark, bark, bark

Arr, arr, arr, arr, arr, arr, arr,

::drops mouse stickers and runs::

Haggis
02-13-2007, 06:53 AM
I live in FEAR, cute little doggie person. In fact, I'm SO frightened that when I go to bed tonight, I'll faint.

Pfft. By the time you go to bed tonight, you'll already have been asleep for 5 hours.

Don't you cats do anything besides sleep? My Dog, what boring creatures you are.

JeanneTGC
02-13-2007, 08:17 AM
Bark, bark, bark, bark, bark

Arr, arr, arr, arr, arr, arr, arr,

::drops mouse stickers and runs::
Cute little doggie person IS the smartest doggie in da house!

JeanneTGC
02-13-2007, 08:22 AM
Pfft. By the time you go to bed tonight, you'll already have been asleep for 5 hours.

Don't you cats do anything besides sleep? My Dog, what boring creatures you are.
We sleep because WE still HUNT, unlike some chihuahuas I could mention. Hunting takes energy, we regain energy while sleeping.

Besides, we like to let you think we're asleep when we're not. Allows us to watch the ridiculous and/or disgusting things you dogs do when you think no one's paying attention.

Not to mention how fun it is to watch YOU while you're sleeping...*snicker*...many times we play "how many times can you drop something small onto the dog before it awakes" and that is SUCH fun.

JDCrayne
02-13-2007, 08:36 AM

Cats conserve energy and thus lower their carbon paw prints in the world. Besides, when one is as smart as a cat, one needs fewer hours in which to plan world dominion.

myscribe
02-13-2007, 09:23 AM

(Cute little doggie person is so CUTE when she tries to be all Rambo-doggie-like. It almost seems a shame to slash her face with all 20 claws...maybe just show her the claws and let her back away barking, so as to save face? She does make wonderful mousestickers...)

I'm throwing down for the dog pack! (and jumping right on in here)

Okay, kitties, play nice. Or next time you need protecting, forgedaboutit! If say those Gummi Bears decide to turn on you, don't expect us to do anything about it!

Dogs after all, are go-getters, protecting the world, while you little kitties stay home and lick yourselves. :p~~~~~~

JeanneTGC
02-13-2007, 09:28 AM
I'm throwing down for the dog pack! (and jumping right on in here)

Okay, kitties, play nice. Or next time you need protecting, forgedaboutit! If say those Gummi Bears decide to turn on you, don't expect us to do anything about it!

Dogs after all, are go-getters, protecting the world, while you little kitties stay home and lick yourselves. :p~~~~~~
*sigh*

And I brought her here, too. That's gratitude for you.

Of course, I knew which way she'd go. It was the "deranged" that was the kicker.

And, the dog "pack" does need her, after all. The Imperial Kitty Cat Cabal is, let's face it, a pride. 4 dogs isn't really a pack...frankly, with the size of the dogs in the "pack" it's still less than a handful.

Oh, and 'scribe? We know where dogs live to lick themselves. Everyone supports do-it-yourself stuff, but ICK.

myscribe
02-13-2007, 09:38 AM
*sigh*

And I brought her here, too. That's gratitude for you.

Of course, I knew which way she'd go. It was the "deranged" that was the kicker.

And, the dog "pack" does need her, after all. The Imperial Kitty Cat Cabal is, let's face it, a pride. 4 dogs isn't really a pack...frankly, with the size of the dogs in the "pack" it's still less than a handful.

Oh, and 'scribe? We know where dogs live to lick themselves. Everyone supports do-it-yourself stuff, but ICK.

Yep, just remember, you dragged me over here. Perhaps you really wanted to support the Dog Pack after all...

Yeah, well, it's how big he is that matters, it's the size of his, uh, heart that is the measure of a dog.

Cats have little shriveled up hearts, about half the size of a grain of rice (no one's ever actually seen one before, so it's possibly they don't even exist).

And as the saying goes, if it feels good go with it. Dogs have plenty of love to go around (even self-love)...

JeanneTGC
02-13-2007, 09:47 AM
And as the saying goes, if it feels good go with it. Dogs have plenty of love to go around (even self-love)...
I think I may presume to speak for the entire KCC here when I say -- GACK!

lfraser
02-13-2007, 09:52 AM
Cats have little shriveled up hearts, about half the size of a grain of rice (no one's ever actually seen one before, so it's possibly they don't even exist).

I'm gonna have to scratch your eyes out for that. Hssssssssst!

Haggis
02-13-2007, 04:33 PM
We sleep because WE still HUNT, unlike some chihuahuas I could mention.

Hunt? Oh, you mean like when you stalk the wild and dangerous piece of yarn? Gimme a break. You've been doing too much catnip, methinks.

JeanneTGC
02-13-2007, 09:50 PM
Hunt? Oh, you mean like when you stalk the wild and dangerous piece of yarn? Gimme a break. You've been doing too much catnip, methinks.
It's better than Phentermine and it's cheap.

Cats even use better drugs than dogs. When we use them. Which is rarely. Because we don't NEED to move ourselves to another mental plane -- when you're on the top, why bother?

myscribe
02-13-2007, 10:15 PM
I'm gonna have to scratch your eyes out for that. Hssssssssst!
Looks like someone needs a hug :e2arms:

or a litterbox break, not really sure which... ;)

Soccer Mom
02-13-2007, 11:09 PM
You can't include the words "cat" and "heart" in the same sentence. It's just wrong.

This dog pack doesn't need to hunt. We're so loveable that our humans provide all we need. And we poop in the neighbors yard.

::tips over litterbox::

Eew! The cats made ANOTHER mess?

Shocking behavior. Shocking.

smallthunder
02-13-2007, 11:12 PM

It ain't the size of the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog, that matters, mate ...

And when was the last time you heard "meaner than a junkyard ... kitty-kat?"

Yeah, delusions of grandeur -- all you've got, kitties -- you guys sleep so much that you can't tell reality from your own little dreamworld.

Dogs rule.
Cats rue.

JeanneTGC
02-14-2007, 11:13 AM
It ain't the size of the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog, that matters, mate ...

And when was the last time you heard "meaner than a junkyard ... kitty-kat?"

Yeah, delusions of grandeur -- all you've got, kitties -- you guys sleep so much that you can't tell reality from your own little dreamworld.

Dogs rule.
Cats rue.
Cats rue the day that dogs got allowed into the house, I'll give you that.

Cats are little lions and tigers and jaguars and leopards.
Dogs WISH they were still wolves, but they are tamed and broken and only dream of the hunt.
Cats live the hunt every day.

Brave as a lion. Strong as a tiger. Stupid as a dog. (Sounds like a description for some idiot superhero, doesn't it? Or a politician.)

JeanneTGC
02-14-2007, 11:14 AM
You can't include the words "cat" and "heart" in the same sentence. It's just wrong.

This dog pack doesn't need to hunt. We're so loveable that our humans provide all we need. And we poop in the neighbors yard.

::tips over litterbox::

Eew! The cats made ANOTHER mess?

Shocking behavior. Shocking.
*click*
Thank you for that, cute little doggie person. Got it all on film. I think it'll be interesting to see the reactions when the humans come back and see all these pretty pictures of YOU tipping over our litter box and making a big ol' mess.

Good times comin'...

Bartholomew
02-14-2007, 11:16 AM
Ravenclaw.

myscribe
02-14-2007, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by JeanneTGC:
Cats live the hunt every day.

Yeah, in their DREAMS. While they are spending the whole day SLEEPING.

Why hunt when you need to do things like protect the ones you love? And help blind and handicapped people. And perform cute tricks.

Broken and trained are not the same - it just means we are smart, loveable and fun to be around (can you say "life of the party"). Lazy and cat on the other hand are synonymous...

Happy Valentine's Day!!!! :wag:

myscribe
02-14-2007, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by JeanneTGC:
*click*
Thank you for that, cute little doggie person. Got it all on film.

Oh, I forgot to tell you. All the film in the cameras is missing and so are the batteries. And all the digital memory cards are gone too! So it seems that there is nothing on which to record photos.

Now how did that happen? *bats eyelashes*

Soccer Mom
02-14-2007, 08:43 PM
You'll have to excuse me. I don't have time for this foolishness. I'm in training to be a service dog. I'd invite you, but we all know there aren't such things as service cats. They simply aren't capable.

smallthunder
02-14-2007, 08:50 PM
True, so true ... but they are fun to chase. But, then again, any ole tennis ball will do just as well.

JeanneTGC
02-14-2007, 11:51 PM
Cats don't NEED to work for their "living". Cats, as you jealous little dogs have noted, are not required to do anything in order to gain human love, affection, adoration, nor anything other than meow or purr to get food, treats, lovely beds, run of the house, etc.

Feel free to brag about all that work you all seem so thrilled to do. I just say again: Dogs are servants, Cats have staff. Dogs are serfs, Cats are royalty.

Off to lap some cream, groom, curl up and sleep, while you all slave away. Guess who'll get the fresh tuna and all the love when the humans get home? Guess who will, conversely, get shoved away (stop barking! down, dammit, down!) and whose breath will be described as rank, foul or icky?

Aaahhhh...it's good to be the Queen.

Now, back to work, all you cute little doggie persons. Time's a'wastin' and you have a LOT to accomplish before the humans get home. I *yawn* don't, so, ta ta and try not to make too much of a racket.

Soccer Mom
02-15-2007, 01:38 AM
Oh. Of course. "We could, but we choose not to." Unh huh. Suuuuuuuuuuuuure you could. No, no. I believe you. Really.

::rolls eyes::

Anything cats can do, dogs can do better.

Rat killing? Terriers rule.

Shred the furniture? Ever seen a Labrador Retreiver in action.

Warm up a lap? Yorkies rock.

'Nuff said. Lock thread.

JeanneTGC
02-16-2007, 05:23 AM
Rat killing? Uh, I think it's cats who rule in rodent killing of all kinds. Check your sources, I'll wait.

You're bragging on furniture shredding? You go riiiight ahead. We'll just let the humans know that you dogs are PROUD of destroying all their stuff. I'm sure they won't lock you out in the rain. Too often.

Lap warming? Puh-lease. Dogs shift constantly. Cats were made for laps. And beds. And pillows. And all other forms of perching. Dogs were made to sit outside.

You'll have to try harder than that, cute little doggie person. Your pathetic attempts amuse us, so continue, continue.

Jenan Mac
02-16-2007, 05:41 AM
I try to walk about a mile every day.

In another person's shoes?

CBeasy
02-16-2007, 07:56 AM
Hmmmmm, I'm really torn on this one! I'm a cat owner, but I've always been partial to the Dogs...... Perhaps I should start a new gang? Maybe all of us floaters should join together?

myscribe
02-16-2007, 08:20 AM
Hmmmmm, I'm really torn on this one! I'm a cat owner, but I've always been partial to the Dogs...... Perhaps I should start a new gang? Maybe all of us floaters should join together?

Aw, come on. Doesn't the Dog Pack sound like a fun bunch of pups. You know you love them doggies!

And unlike those kitties, we are very friendly and helpful. Especially Haggis (he's also all paws, but in a VERY friendly sort of way...)

Soccer Mom
02-16-2007, 06:45 PM
party with the dogpack. You know you want to. What makes a better party? Mouse stickers or Margaritas? Hmmm?

JeanneTGC
02-24-2007, 04:41 AM
party with the dogpack. You know you want to. What makes a better party? Mouse stickers or Margaritas? Hmmm?
The best parties are planned and executed by cats.

But cute little doggie person DOES make the best mouse stickers ever. Must be to encourage the cats to come to her parties. I can understand that...after all, we cats make excellent mixed drinks.

Then we knock them into the laps of people we don't like, but if we LIKE you, the drinks are delicious.