Better to join a gang

Which Gang Do You Belong to?

• Total voters

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It's come to my attention that the waters here are not completely safe. Quite a bit of thuggery and high mopery has been perpetrated on innocent posters. Better protect yourself by joining a gang.

Are you a member of the Kitty Cat Cabal? Deranged Dog Pack? Orlando Bloom Pirate Gang? Eggplant Eggheads?

davids

Banned
Reaction score
The pack of one-Anonymous Black and Blue-others welcome-fill out app at local Wal Mart

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Blood thristy? You mean the Kitty Cat Cabal. They play with the posters before eating them. ::shudders::

Yay! Haggis is here! I'm not the only dog in this thread. I feel so much better now.

WerenCole

Funny what? Do I amuse you?
Registered
Reaction score
The Society of Deranged Lunatics Who Spend a Lot of Time At Absolute Write and Eat Well.

'Nough said, thank you.

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....I love a gang that eats well. Care for a mixer with the Dog Pack?

Carrie in PA

Write All The Words!
Registered
Reaction score
Awwwww, maaaaaaaaaaan... I was going to join the kitty pack because it sounds so cuddly, but if we rumble with SM and Haggis, I'm liable to get injected with something... What to do, what to do?

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Awwwww, maaaaaaaaaaan... I was going to join the kitty pack because it sounds so cuddly, but if we rumble with SM and Haggis, I'm liable to get injected with something... What to do, what to do?

Come over to the dark side.

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
the Legendary Lurkers

All the above.

TsukiRyoko

Forced into cell phone life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tsuki-explodes.blogspot.com
I'm on the kitty team, so if you get injected, I can twist their weiners into pretzels and pin it there with the syringe.

WerenCole

Funny what? Do I amuse you?
Registered
Reaction score
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....I love a gang that eats well. Care for a mixer with the Dog Pack?

Yes. . . I am a sympathizer with the dog pack. I just couldn't join for reasons I will leave unstated.

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
Yes. . . I am a sympathizer with the dog pack. I just couldn't join for reasons I will leave unstated.

His love of Korean cuisine... 101 Dalmatians... It's not just a movie, it's the menu!

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:D Another friend of the Dogpack? We need all the friends we can get. The cats are laying low (probably sleeping. lazy creatures!) but there's a lot of them out there.

C.bronco

I have plans...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
cynthia-bronco.blogspot.com
Hot Mamas in Space, and we don't need no stinkin' colors! (They just clog up the hot tub filters, and that's not good because it will burn out the motor.) Its not a gang, its a club!