I believe that I deserve entrance to the Erotica Forums (heeheehee)

TsukiRyoko

Forced into cell phone life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tsuki-explodes.blogspot.com
As you can clearly see, my fake I.D. says that I've not only surpassed 21, but that I am 22, which is SURELY enough to give me entrance to the Erotica SYW forums! C'mon mods, whatja say?

No? What do you mean, "No"? How dare you call me underage!

...*waves a $50* Yes?

Still no?
Erm...

I'll do your make-up nice and purdy! And your hair, too! Better yet, you can completely shave my head (okay, in all honestly, I was probably going to shave my head regardless this summer- I'm going for a more Tank Girl-ish look, you see- but still)!

Hrmph! Fine! See if I ever pay those restriction order fines again! *stomps off*

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
:( Stomping all over my parade again.... *Sulks away to room, knocing stuff off tables and kicking puppies (that's right, Haggis, I kicked your kids :D)*

*sigh* Not that you being in your room matters. You kids know how to hack your way into any forum you want to anyhow. ;)

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
*sigh* Not that you being in your room matters. You kids know how to hack your way into any forum you want to anyhow. ;)
Please, I could hack into this forum using a gum wrapper and a sock. Mwah ha hah- oh boy, I just let the cat out of the bag, huh? Crap.... Did I say hack? Why I don't know the meaning of the word-I swear, I was just- I mean, I'll-

...*sigh* Fine, I'll behave. Dammit....

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
If you go to your room there will be one more person in your room than is currently in Erotica SYW. It's really not worth breaking into.

Alan Yee

Still Here!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Speaking of which, Tsuki, I'll have to tell Veinglory that she can keep a little key for me to be locked away inside a little box until October 2012. Hopefully I'll forget about it until then.

ETA: And no, I'm honest and a bad liar, so I'm not going to try to break in. When it's time, though, I'll have myself some lessons in slash.

Vincent

Cheers
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
You mean, there's like, a secret club codeword or something? Huh. I suppose I should have known that, but I've never tried to get in.

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Speaking of which, Tsuki, I'll have to tell Veinglory that she can keep a little key for me to be locked away inside a little box until October 2012. Hopefully I'll forget about it until then.
I don't need a key reserved, thankyouberymuch, I'm clearly 22!

(I don't understand, the ID gets me cigs, alcohol, rights to screw up the voting and I can buy guns! Yet, no erotica forums! How do they KNOW?)

Alan, why aren't you in the chatroom? Hrm? You're in trouble mister.

Alan Yee

Still Here!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You mean, there's like, a secret club codeword or something? Huh. I suppose I should have known that, but I've never tried to get in.

You're old enough (by a few years). Just PM her with a statement that you are 21 years or older (which you are, unless you turned five and I misread the announcement).

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
SYW erotica is dry and smoke free, but you can bring the gun. (In a few years). We need a reason to revisit all those Mae West innuendos.

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
SYW erotica is dry and smoke free, but you can bring the gun. (In a few years). We need a reason to revisit all those Mae West innuendos.
No cigarettes?! But you don't understand- cigarettes are my lifeline! ...Perhaps I'll just smoke in the bathroom, like I did in highschool?