PDA

View Full Version : HUG your fellow writer...

threedogpeople
02-02-2007, 03:42 AM
This is your chance to give someone a written hug. Please include why you selected them and what the hug is.

For the crabby ones out there, if you can't restrain yourselves feel free to start your own anti-hug thread. ;)

==============================================

Here's a hug to start off -

Susie - here's a HUG for you. I hope that you and Howie feel much better soon and that you are able to get out and enjoy the sunshine.

I picked Susie because she's nice to everyone, me included.

Susie
02-02-2007, 04:47 AM
Aww, that's so sweet and thanks so much, TDP. Right back atcha! :Hug2: to you and I pick Oarsy (Oarsman), :Hug2: because he's so nice and just had shoulder surgery.

JDCrayne
02-02-2007, 04:48 AM
This is your chance to give someone a written hug. Please include why you selected them and what the hug is.

GROUP HUG! GROUP HUG!

EVERYBODY INTO THE POOL!!!!

Raiyah
02-02-2007, 04:51 AM
I'm allergic to hugs, may I be excused??

Lantern Jack
02-02-2007, 05:01 AM
Joshua goes to hug Donno, Rachel charging toward us in dramatic slo-mo...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Actually, if I'm going to hug anyone, it's gonna be Haskins, 'cause:

A) I've yet to justify my Have you hugged a skeleton today? bumper sticker

B) He's super-cute when he blushes

C) I know it'll be a grand, glorious pursuit just trying to catch him in the first place, and I've yet to get my cardiovascular exercise in today

san_remo_ave
02-02-2007, 05:03 AM
I'd like to hug Soccer Mom --she gives choc-rep-points! ;)

Little Red Barn
02-02-2007, 05:11 AM
Ahh we have to pick, I want to give one to so many~~~

But I'll pick one... its Chris clockwork9.

He gave me a rep once that was sooo...I can't even find the words, and I was humbled.
And it just blew me away. :Hug2: Chris

Anya Smith
02-02-2007, 05:35 AM
I want to hug Susie because she's so sweet.:Hug2: And I could use a hug myself.

BenPanced
02-02-2007, 05:38 AM
GROUP HUG! GROUP HUG!

EVERYBODY INTO THE POOL!!!!

Ow.

Whose keys are those?

Susie
02-02-2007, 05:55 AM
Aww, thanks so much, Anya. Big :Hug2: to you and to everyone. :e2grouphu

kristie911
02-02-2007, 05:57 AM
I've gotta hug Susie too 'cuz she gives the best rep points and is always smiling. So here's your hug Suz! :Hug2:

And here's another for Ray because he's been sick. Hope you feel better soon Ray! :Hug2:

Anya Smith
02-02-2007, 06:04 AM
Hug to Jenna because she's growing baby.:Hug2:

Anya Smith
02-02-2007, 06:05 AM
And hugs to Aruna and Shwebb, my Forum Buddies. :Hug2:

suzymccoy
02-02-2007, 06:11 AM
Well, I like to hug and like hugs, and everyone here had been so wonderful! So I have to join in and agree with the group hug. And a special one for Susie because my name is Suzy too! :Hug2:

oarsman
02-02-2007, 06:14 AM
Thank you so much, Susie! :Hug2:You are so nice!

A big group hug for everyone! http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/love0059.gif

wyntermoon
02-02-2007, 06:21 AM
Susie's going to be bruised by the time we're all done hugging the stuffin' out of her!

I'm cyber-huggin' our girl Susie!

wyntermoon
02-02-2007, 06:23 AM
I'm also hugging Kimmi, something tells me she needs one :)

Little Red Barn
02-02-2007, 06:41 AM
backatcha wynter, you read me well. :Hug2:

Jongfan
02-02-2007, 07:04 AM
If you can only pick one..and that is tough to do, it has to be

Susie.
She spreads such wonderful happiness to everyone, everyday.

(((((((((((((((( ))))))))))))))))

Soccer Mom
02-02-2007, 07:09 AM
So many people to hug, so little posting space. Hugs to Susie and Howie. Hugs to Melissa (Sanreamove), Hugs to Carrie PA, Hugs to Tsuki cause she makes me laugh, hugs to Spooky because he needs one, hugs to Kimmi just cause she's fantastic, hugs to my favorite lobster, hugs to BMW (fastest reps in the west), hugs to Aadams for being sassy fun, hugs to Tot for being terriffic, hugs to JDCrayne for being cool, and hugs to Judy (3 dog) for starting this thread :D

I know I've left folks out. I'll just go around and start hugging folks randomly. Just cause.

TsukiRyoko
02-02-2007, 07:13 AM
I hug every one of you, because you're all highlights for me. *hugs* ....*hugs harder* ..... *hugs until gagging noises can be heard, bones pop, and lung sacs burst* Now didn't that feel good? Let's hug again! *shouts of protest and pain can be heard*

Susie
02-02-2007, 07:31 AM
Roses are red
Hugs are bright.
You all deserve :Hug2:'s
Each day and night!

:Hug2: :Hug2: :Hug2: :Hug2: and :Cake: of course! :D

AmyDoodle
02-02-2007, 07:37 AM
Okay, given that Susie rates automatic hugs and gives me warm fuzzies whenever I see her posts, I'll send a hug to Wyntermoon because she makes me laugh and makes me want to write harder to keep up with her, and suzymccoy because she's fun and repped me chocolate chip cookies fresh from the oven. And because she listened to her grandma.

But anyone may participate. :Hug2:

Mandy-Jane
02-02-2007, 08:43 AM
This is very hard. At the risk of sounding like I'm copping out, I'd like to give everyone a big hug because there are so many fabulous, funny and talented people on here. Some days I just sit here and read post after post because they're so entertaining! Other than that, I'd definitely give Susie a hug (but that goes without saying!) I'd also give one to alleycat, bmwhtly, greasy spoon, cat scratch and lorcan, because they're all my playwriting workshop mates. I'd also give one to all the pregnant ladies here (far too many to mention individually) because carrying a little person inside your tummy is pretty special and deserves lots of hugging.

I'm sure there's more that I've forgotten (sorry!)

alleycat
02-02-2007, 11:46 AM
I'd probably start with all those people who lost someone special to them in the past year; then my buddies (which include, but is not limited to, Susie, MidnightMuse, Cath, Storygirl, Bmwhtly-my early morning buddy, Cat Scratch, Mandy, Scrivener, Kimmi, OFG, all the folks on the "Blind Kitty" thread, Anne-for not banning me for wanting to eat her parrots, Jo, and others too numerous to mention); then the mods of the forums I frequent often . . . for not banning me; then all the pregnant women here, if I could get my arms around them . . . oops, did I say that?

*runs away*

;-)

limitedtimeauthor
02-02-2007, 11:55 AM
I know it's going to come off like sucking up, but I give Jenna a big hug! Not only is she pregnant - and all the preggers are rightfully getting lots of attention - but she wrote all those handy writing books and started this site!!

((Hugs))

ltd.

J. Weiland
02-02-2007, 12:11 PM
Judy, you get a big hug from me for helping with suggestions for my Canada Trip. :Hug2:

I mostly hug women, so gather round ladies ... :e2grouphu

A hug to Jenna for starting this site, and for simply beeing sweet... a hug to Soccer Mom for being full of fun :D. Damn, now the music starts playing... too many to mention, you know who you are...

If you are a guy, and you have ever given me a rep point, an akward hug and two slaps on the back before a quick retreat to you, then.

NeuroFizz
02-02-2007, 05:24 PM
One goes to Kathy (Rhymegirl) for all she's had to go through recently. It's a tight one.

A very male, three-pat hug to Ray, for his recent health challenge.

alleycat
02-02-2007, 05:39 PM
Funny, even on a web forum the guys have to point out they're only giving "manly hugs" to other guys.

And hey! We're not enjoying it.

Well . . . Neuro is kind of cute . . .

Maryn
02-02-2007, 06:02 PM
Hugs to all the men, handshakes to the ladies--can I do that? Especially since I know the guys will think I think they're hot when I'm actually taking their wallets.

Maryn, who's suddenly got cash

NeuroFizz
02-02-2007, 06:05 PM
Three pats and an ass-grab for alleycat. Better?

alleycat
02-02-2007, 06:12 PM
Three pats and an ass-grab for alleycat. Better?
Yeah, well . . . I could have done without the French kiss.

Uh, do it again!

rhymegirl
02-02-2007, 06:24 PM
Hugs to all the people who reached out and offered their sympathy, willingness to be there for me, and prayers when they heard about my father.

And hugs to all my friends here who make me laugh on a daily basis which is really, really helping me to feel better. :)

JoeEkaitis
02-02-2007, 06:27 PM
:Sun:
Everyone who bought the book.

(And a warm handshake if you're thinking about buying it.)

Freckles
02-02-2007, 07:15 PM
Good thread! :) I can feel the love already.

I'd like to hug Kathy, because I know she's been having a hard time lately and she's awesome!

Kate Thornton
02-02-2007, 07:44 PM
Big hugs to Susie and Wryttenwyrd and Soccer Mom and Terri and Rhymegirl.
Big hugs to Spooky and Neurofizz and Mooncars and all the guys in TIO.
Big hugs to the mods.
Hugs to Jamesaritchie - I can't get enough of his acerbic posts!
Hugs to the pot-stirrers - guys, you make me laugh!
Hugs to all my writer friends!

MidnightMuse
02-02-2007, 07:49 PM
:e2grouphu

Hey, who's hand was that?

Big hugs to Alleycat and Cath, my buddies - Susie-sunshine for being the sweetest thing in the world - Pam for adopting our favorite kitty mascot Lucky - and everyone else here at AW . . . I just love all of ya's!

Wait a second . . . has anyone seen my wallet?

alleycat
02-02-2007, 07:56 PM
Hey, who's hand was that?

Oops. It slipped. Honest.

I guess I should remove it now, huh?

MidnightMuse
02-02-2007, 07:57 PM
Nah, that's okay, it's cold here this morning :D

jvc
02-02-2007, 08:03 PM
I'm gonna hug everyone, cause no-one hugged me.

suzymccoy
02-02-2007, 08:17 PM
Awwwwwwww here is a great big hug jvc. No one should be left out!:D

Freckles
02-02-2007, 08:19 PM
Oh, and hugs to pete and carrie...because they provide hours of smiles for me!

jvc
02-02-2007, 08:24 PM
Awwwwwwww here is a great big hug jvc. No one should be left out!:D

Thanks suzy.

On a totally serious and not lovey-dovey soppy note what-so-ever.

I would like to hug everyone on here that I have had the pleasure of meeting and talking to. This board has become like a second home to me and I can't express how much it has helped me with my writing. I have made some really good friends on here, and I hope to meet even more.

Cath
02-02-2007, 08:42 PM
I'm gonna hug everyone, cause no-one hugged me.

That's coz I haven't posted yet oh Impatient One.

Hugs to Jed, who sends the funniest rep comments. Alley and MM, who were my first and bestest buddies. And when you're all done crowding round Susie, I'll hug her too, just for being Susie.

And Ray and Kath and Maryn and Sass and Fizzy and BM and all in the HOL for keeping me entertained in the hot tub.

And PHDelarren and Poetinahat for making me feel welcome when I first got here.

And Clockwork and Maggie and Haggis and .... dang, this could go on....

Ack - hugs to the lot of you!

threedogpeople
02-02-2007, 08:46 PM
HUGS to everyone out there for making my life more interesting and for helping challenger my mind!

Poet - BIG HUG to you and your family - thanks for keeping in touch all the way from Australia!

HUGS to AlleyCat (even though she likes cats!)

Judy

WerenCole
02-02-2007, 08:54 PM
Hmmm. . . we are all relatively fond of each other, yes. . . I am not much of a hugger by the way so I will just tip my cap to everyone. . . but it seems that these type of threads are technically frowned upon. . . like the whole "Love Battle" thing we had around this time last year. People get left out and feel resented (not that I care if I haven't been mentioned, it is of really no concern to me either way). Since we are a community it seems natural to try single out the specific people who influence you or your buddies but we have seen these type of threads devolve into something not entirely altruistic and altogether different from the original intent.

rhymegirl
02-02-2007, 09:00 PM
I know what you mean, WerenCole, and that's why I didn't single anyone out.

It is best to say HUGS TO EVERYONE.

alleycat
02-02-2007, 09:04 PM
HUGS to AlleyCat (even though she likes cats!)
And SHE appreciates it.

;-)

jvc
02-02-2007, 09:04 PM
I was the same, I hugged everyone :wag: . Even if I did mean just the pretty girls :e2arms: :e2kissy: .

clockwork
02-02-2007, 09:05 PM
Hugs to everyone who offered kind words over the last six months when my father got cancer and when my grandfather died. It was very much appreciated.

Cath
02-02-2007, 09:08 PM
People get left out and feel resented (not that I care if I haven't been mentioned...
I know what you're saying Weren, but I was feeling very blue this morning - and seeing my name here a couple of times was a real pick-me-up.

Cath - who hugged everybody anyway.

Mom'sWrite
02-02-2007, 09:27 PM
Special big hugs to Susie, she's so sweet.

Super big hugs to Soccer Mom, davids (and davids's lobster), Silver King, alleycat, James D. MacDonald, ToT, Muse, the comedy team of Carrie and PeeDee, I Shrugged, K1P1, janetbellinger, Jenna, Mac and the mod squad and a fond wave to persiphone hellecat.

Warm thank-you hugs to everyone who made me laugh, offered a shoulder to cry on, educated me on the perils and pleasures of the writer's life, taught me critical thinking and brought me, kicking and screaming, to a new level of understanding. This includes just about everyone here. I'm so grateful that you are all assembled in this place, the brightest spot in cyber-space.

I've made cookies for everyone!:D

Stew21
02-02-2007, 09:52 PM
People get left out

if people feel left out, a great way to be included is to get onto the thread and offer thanks, a hug or whatever to someone else. Recognizing others is a great way to feel included. Give in order to receive? Just a thought.

and on that note: Hugs to HOL (Maryn, Ray, Kathy, NeuroFizz, Sass for the wonderful friendship, unending support and encouragement, laughs) Haskins, Poetinahat, PH Delarran, Davids, KTC, Skelly and all of our wonderful poets (for their poetic minds) PeeDee, Spooky, Carrie, Cath, BMW, Soccermom, AAdams, OFG, Clockwork (for making me laugh) Bravo, BillyThrilly, DClary, Tourdeforce, Celia Cyanide, and Robeiae for their sharp wit. Haggis - because he euthanized the "this thread shall die" thread for us. MacAllister, KTC, NeuroFizz (they get two) for unmatched encouragement and believing in me probably more than I do. Susie, because she has such a lovely giving heart. Jaycinth and Unique for saying the things that I'm thinking, except saying them so much better!
;)

Thanks all!

davids
02-02-2007, 09:57 PM
Hugs to everyone-the claw cozy's are right next to the bar!!!!

Mom'sWrite
02-02-2007, 10:10 PM
Hugs to Trish Stew, davids, jst, William Haskins, poetinahat, godfather, P.H. Delarran, dclary, Rivana, neurofizz and all the poets on board. There is an embarrassment of riches in your posts.

Maryn
02-02-2007, 10:23 PM
Can I take another turn? I've got a big bearhug for anybody who's feeling left out because they haven't been named. C'mere, get your hug, ya big doofus! Feel better? Good, now come with me to the kitchen. Pick a CD; I'm going to bake and you're going to keep me company, so music will be nice...

Maryn, everybody's friend

Soccer Mom
02-02-2007, 10:24 PM
Hugs to the poets who keep me in rhymes
hugs to the comedians who make me laugh,
hugs to the knowlegable teachers who share their wisdom about this writing business
hugs to the friends who lift my spirits
hugs to the TIO crowd who make me think about the news
Hugs to the newbies who keep this place lively by adding fresh views

Consider yourselves all hugged!

aadams73
02-02-2007, 10:27 PM
Hugs to you all! You're always here to pick me up when I'm feeling down or stressed. I can't ask for anything more than that :)

I just wuv youse guys :D

Little Red Barn
02-02-2007, 10:28 PM

WerenCole
02-02-2007, 10:29 PM

Tell me. . . is that an orgy or a group hug?

Little Red Barn
02-02-2007, 10:32 PM
:Hug2: weren.

kristie911
02-02-2007, 10:34 PM
Tell me. . . is that an orgy or a group hug?

Jump in and find out! I mean, really, does it matter? :)

TrainofThought
02-02-2007, 10:42 PM
I have to say thanks and give hugs to some great people here. Many of them are women, which is strange coming from me (take my word for it). Here are my hugs to the women not in any particular order: Stew, who started a birthday thread for me last year when I was a newbie. Soccer Mom who automatically accepted and made me feel welcomed, along with Carrie in PA and Screen Mom. Arrowqueen, Queen and Nevada who I got to know enjoying their wit in the chat room. Tsuki for just being Tsuki. Susie who always gives me sweet rep points. Kimmi because she is genuinely nice. Olí Fashioned Girl because she does a great job with the auctions. I Shrugged and Aadams73 because they make me laugh. MacAllister for making me feel like I belong.

Now here are my hugs to the married and single men of AW who I adore, not in any particular order. Ian D. Mecantie for caring for people. Jvc for jumping right in and repping me with humor. Silver king, virtual lover of words, who I admire and thank for his support. Jbal for being the first to PM me, giving me umpteen reps that make me laugh and for accepting me for who I am. Cbeasy who I got to know in the '...the person above you' thread and being a good guy. Davids who I just want to squeeze his cheeks and thank him for being sweet. Spookywriter and Bart who deserve hugs for their hard times. Neurofizz, because letís face it, heís cute and intelligent. Clockwork because he is a genuine sweet guy. Werencole because he makes me laugh even though I never told him. Nicholas Woodhouse for blending in and I hope he finds a wife to hug. Shadow Ferrett because he is never afraid to ask a question, or tell you youíre weird. Godfather because he is a nice guy.

I know I am missing some, and I apologize. If I left you out, here is a hug from me to you.

WerenCole
02-02-2007, 10:43 PM
Jump in and find out! I mean, really, does it matter? :)

I mean. . .it looks like they are all grabbing each other's bums. . . it matters to me. . . I don't like my bum being touched in a group hug, though an orgy is a different matter entirely.

Alright, well, thanks kimmi, I guess. I would like to again point out that I was not pining for "hugs" here, I was just making the observation that these type of threads sometimes have unintended consequences.

maestrowork
02-02-2007, 10:52 PM
Hugs to everyone in the House of Love. Your guys are the best. Hugs to everyone who wished me a speedy recovery. Hugs to everyone who loves and believes in AbsoluteWrite. Hugs to everyone who volunteers their time, money and efforts in helping AW (including offering critiques in Share Your Work). Hugs to all the guys who want to kiss me, and kisses to all the women who want to hug me.

Kate Thornton
02-02-2007, 10:53 PM
Godfather and Werencole get super special hugs from me - they are so cool I wish I were young again...

Maryn
02-03-2007, 12:19 AM
Kate, that reminds me of something that happened at another writing board only this morning. Someone didn't like my feedback on what he'd posted for input and his reply included, "What are you, 50?" Like there couldn't be a bigger insult.

OK, back to the thread... Hugs all round, yes?

Meerkat
02-03-2007, 12:26 AM
Well, this 50 year old wishes to hug ALL of you, with particularly suffocating emphasis on the following dirty dozen or so folks who have sent the most heart warming pms and rep messages, as well as providing suggestions that have actually improved my writing skills: bmwhtly, bravo, ceilia cyanide, clock work 9, davids, dclary, jadezuki, jaycinth, jeanne tgc, kimmi 57, maprilynne, p.h. delarren, peedee, train of thought, wyntermoon, toni 1953. Thanks so much!!!!

Kate Thornton
02-03-2007, 12:37 AM
Kate, that reminds me of something that happened at another writing board only this morning. Someone didn't like my feedback on what he'd posted for input and his reply included, "What are you, 50?" Like there couldn't be a bigger insult.

OK, back to the thread... Hugs all round, yes?

LOL! I can *remember* being 50! Oh, that's *so* funny! The term "twerp" was invented for him.

And more hugs to all - yes, hugs all 'round to everyone!

arrowqueen
02-03-2007, 04:09 AM
Hugs all round from me too - even if it does stretch my arms a wee bit.

Susie
02-03-2007, 05:39 AM
Roses are red
Violets are bright.
:Hug2: to everyone -
Both mornin' noon and night.

And very special thanks to those who mentioned me for a hug. It means a great deal. :Hug2: :Hug2: :Hug2: :Hug2: :Hug2: and :Cake: :D

threedogpeople
03-15-2007, 09:55 AM
Post an extra hug for Susie and Howie - they STILL have the flu! We may have to resort to artificial sweetner because we are missing Susie!

:2angel:

trumancoyote
03-15-2007, 11:43 AM
Hey. Goddamn sonsofbitches. Someone give me a hug.

Right now. Or I'll bite you.

MacAllister
03-15-2007, 12:06 PM
Awww, Zach. I'll hug ya.

Mandy-Jane
03-15-2007, 12:24 PM
I'll hug you too. I'm in a hugging mood tonight.

Vincent
03-15-2007, 12:31 PM
I'm hugging myself 'cos I'm special.

dpaterso
03-15-2007, 12:54 PM
I lack proper hugging technique, never can figure out where to put my hands, but I do very good foot rubs, long and sensual. I'm just saying.

-Derek

kristie911
03-15-2007, 02:09 PM
I lack proper hugging technique, never can figure out where to put my hands, but I do very good foot rubs, long and sensual. I'm just saying.

-Derek

If you're hugging a female, you're not related to, you can place your hands on her butt. If it's a female and you're related to her, please don't put your hands on her butt...put them in the middle of her back.

When hugging a man definitely don't put your hands on his ass...it's just wrong. Unless that's what you want, of course...

Come here and give me a hug...I'll show you how it goes! ;)

Vincent
03-15-2007, 02:11 PM
If you're hugging a female, you're not related to, you can place your hands on her butt.

We can do that? Is it okay for strangers, too?

Mandy-Jane
03-15-2007, 02:22 PM
We can do that? Is it okay for strangers, too?

I definitely wouldn't think so (but maybe that's just me).

dpaterso
03-15-2007, 06:57 PM
If you're hugging a female, you're not related to, you can place your hands on her butt. If it's a female and you're related to her, please don't put your hands on her butt...put them in the middle of her back.
OK, that's good... writing this down... sisters, mother, aunts, cousins, no groping, got that.

When hugging a man definitely don't put your hands on his ass...it's just wrong. Unless that's what you want, of course...
That is exactly where I've been going wrong, I thought it was an accepted "manly man" thing, you know? Like jocks when they smack each other's butts with towels then plunge into the communal bath to search for the missing soap bar.

Come here and give me a hug...I'll show you how it goes! ;)
You shameless little minx!

-Derek

threedogpeople
03-15-2007, 09:00 PM
Hey. Goddamn sonsofbitches. Someone give me a hug.

Right now. Or I'll bite you.

I can't, I'm afraid that I'll have to pinch your cheeks, pat your butt or something totally inappropriate....

'CAUSE YOU ARE SOOOO CUTE! in your sandpaper, steel wool kinda' way.

;)

Deadbeat 007
03-15-2007, 09:56 PM
Hugs to Susie, WildScribe, JeanneTGC, rhymegirl, kristie911, Soccer Mom, swvaughn, threedogpeople, kimmi_57, Jenan Mac, J. Weiland, moblues, Silver King, beezle, Rivana, jvc, glassquill, DamaNegra, Fingers, and BardSkye for giving me reps.

All the rest of you... you're dead in my book. ;)

Except writerterri.

davids
03-15-2007, 10:03 PM
Christ oh Lord above that hurts!!!!

Shadow_Ferret
03-15-2007, 10:35 PM
Hugs to everyone, even those of you who didn't hug me.

Special hugs to go Jaycinth.

OK, and Midnightmuse.
And Unique.
And Soccermom.
And Trainofthought.
And Sassandgrove.
And OFG.
And Carrie in PA.
And Christie 911.
And kimmi57.
And Carogirl.
And September Skies.
And JeanneTGC.
And Tsuki.
And Dama.
And even Perks.

And if I missed, you, there's a reason for it. Bwahahaha! I'm kidding. Hugs for you too and handshakes for all the guys.

writerterri
03-15-2007, 10:41 PM
I can't think of anyone I would leave out here so *insert your name*http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/11/11_2_102.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYYYUS) hey! wait... :Hug2: there we go.

http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb095&pp=ZSYYYYYYYYUS (http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb095_ZSYYYYYYYYUS&utm_id=7923)

writerterri
03-15-2007, 10:43 PM
Hugs to Susie, WildScribe, JeanneTGC, rhymegirl, kristie911, Soccer Mom, swvaughn, threedogpeople, kimmi_57, Jenan Mac, J. Weiland, moblues, Silver King, beezle, Rivana, jvc, glassquill, DamaNegra, Fingers, and BardSkye for giving me reps.

All the rest of you... you're dead in my book. ;)

That's okay, dork. Wait until you need some Cherrio's. Eat with caution!

MidnightMuse
03-15-2007, 10:47 PM
Special hugs to go Jaycinth.

"Special" hugs? Is that what you call it now?

:D

(why don't we have a goosing smilie?)

Shadow_Ferret
03-15-2007, 10:54 PM
"Special" hugs? Is that what you call it now?

:D

(why don't we have a goosing smilie?)

Yes. That's what we call it now. :tongue

TrainofThought
03-15-2007, 11:16 PM
I'm easy I'll hug anyone who needs one. I'm talking about a hug, not a...

Soccer Mom
03-15-2007, 11:30 PM
:Hug2:

:kiss:

:LilLove:

:e2kissy:

Pat~
03-15-2007, 11:44 PM
I couldn't begin to list all the names of the people on this forum I'd want to give a hug to--many of you are special friends, and know who you are. So just today, I want to send one hug in addition to the group hug I'm sending everyone. The additional hug goes to Aka eraser because he was the first to read and post on my blogspot blog, and because he wrote me an AW comment I'll never forget. Thank you, Aka! :Hug2:

KimJo
03-15-2007, 11:49 PM
Hugs to everyone who wants them, and extra hugs to those who don't. lol

Deadbeat 007
03-16-2007, 01:40 AM
That's okay, dork. Wait until you need some Cherrio's. Eat with caution!

I don't know what you're talking about... you're on the list... :D

alleycat
03-16-2007, 01:54 AM
I need a hug.

Oh. Sorry, I meant "I need a mug" . . . this one is warm.

MidnightMuse
03-16-2007, 02:05 AM
I need a hug.

:Hug2:

Oh. Sorry, I meant "I need a mug" . . . this one is warm.

Oh . . . :Coffee:

There ya go.