I fell left out

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
After reading a few threads it has come to my attention that many people here have had heated debates, arguements and disagreements. I have not had one of these, so was wondering if someone could start a fight with me about something and then of course eventually wield and let me win.

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Stew, how can you say that, my avatar represents all that is good about the mythical world. The dragon is strong and strong. It can even breathe fire.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
All Englishmen are gay caballeros! So fight with me about the spelling of cabelleros not the gay thing-HAH-you cannot defeat us-lobsterians will out-HAH!

I think I did better than Trish-what a ya think-huh Trish-wanna make something out of it? Slowly she turned-step by step-somebody stop us!

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
And it's "yield" not "wield." :tongue

Now go back to your corner and take your PHENTERMINE!

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
And you spelled "Feel" wrong in your title.

my avatar represents all that is good about the mythical world. The dragon is strong and strong. It can even breathe fire.

strong and strong? that's your argument. Psh...whatever, dude. What's he holding in his left hand? The "number 1" is that a big foam #1 finger that you buy at a ballgame? And I don't see any fire. Maybe he can't even blow smoke rings. You got the wussy dragon avatar.

TsukiRyoko

Forced into cell phone life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tsuki-explodes.blogspot.com
I saw what you were doing to that sheep. Bring it on! Tsuki's ready for ya!

*cracks knuckles and neck before jabbing jvc in face* Nyeh heh heh heh.

Oh wait. Debate? ...Can't...erm, can't I just hit you?

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
And you spelled "Feel" wrong in your title.

strong and strong? that's your argument. Psh...whatever, dude. What's he holding in his left hand? The "number 1" is that a big foam #1 finger that you buy at a ballgame? And I don't see any fire. Maybe he can't even blow smoke rings. You got the wussy dragon avatar.

Yea so he isn't all fire breathing in the picture but that doesn't mean he can't actually do it. He was going to demonstrate but thought that since many of the bunny rabits here can't, it would only make them jealous.

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
And it's "yield" not "wield." :tongue

Now go back to your corner and take your PHENTERMINE!

I'll admit I haven't taken my daily dose, and this may have something to do with the spelin and mixing up of my worlds, but to force me to take it without even a glass of water is just plane cruel.

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
All Englishmen are gay caballeros! So fight with me about the spelling of cabelleros not the gay thing-HAH-you cannot defeat us-lobsterians will out-HAH!

I think I did better than Trish-what a ya think-huh Trish-wanna make something out of it? Slowly she turned-step by step-somebody stop us!

lifts pot lid, steam rolls out, winks to the lobster "c'mere little lobster", the lobster screams. Stew laughs...lobster claws snapping her direction, she taunts, "ooh, what're ya gonna do, pinch me? what a mean wittle wobster you are."

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmm.......

Your shoes are the wrong color and where did you get those socks? A landfill?
Seriously JVC, I mean that candidate you are supporting is the pits. I've not heard rhetoric so silly since I ran my 'Furbee' for the state senate.

Dude maybe you ought to turn off that CD, too. I mean, CHeezie? Who'd you think would want to listen to that... Even the 'Brady Bunch' theme song is better than that.

And your religion. Don't get me started on that cosmic parody you call worship. I've seen better prayers in an Amsterdam brothel......

(Got you going yet?)

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score

You may in fact think you're right about all the English men being gay cabelleros, but that would not necessarily bother me as I am in fact from Dragon centauri in the pegasus galaxy. This is just another example of lobsters juming to the wrong conclusion yet again.

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
lifts pot lid, steam rolls out, winks to the lobster "c'mere little lobster", the lobster screams. Stew laughs...lobster claws snapping her direction, she taunts, "ooh, what're ya gonna do, pinch me? what a mean wittle wobster you are."

I'll leave that one for Dave as once again Stew resorts to an arguement with a lobster as she knows she cannot win one with a dragon.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
I'm screamin' and that Trish is laffin-c'mon Jedster-you call yourself a friend? Hah so much for falling down together in the pub-even holding hands as we manage-c'mon DUDE-you gotta get Trish to close the lid-turn off the heat-we cannot handle it-it is time to forget the fighting-forget the discussing crap-get down and get Trish-I am too old-too weak-and that was Jaycinth we met in that little house of religious attribution in Amsterdam-stop laughin' Trish/Stew and post that stuff yer whinin' about-HAH!

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
your dragon is extending his hand for a hand shake...I have nothing to fear. what's he going to do, greet me to death?

wussy dragon avatar.