Back in Black

Edward G

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
Since people have come to my blog and encouraged me to come back here, I will. I just don't have anything particularly important to say at this time. And besides, it's time to write on my rough draft, and nothing comes in the way of that. I hope it doesn't for you, either.

Most Sincerely Yours,

Gordon

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
GordonJerome said:
Since people have come to my blog and encouraged me to come back here, I will. I just don't have anything particularly important to say at this time. And besides, it's time to write on my rough draft, and nothing comes in the way of that. I hope it doesn't for you, either.

Most Sincerely Yours,

Gordon
Who are you? :Shrug:

Sean D. Schaffer

Registered
Reaction score
Nice to have you back, Gordon. I hope you do well on your rough draft. Good luck to you, Sir.

Gabriel

Not just your average bear.
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks Gordon ol' buddy, I tell ya, I was starting to worry, lucky you spoke up before I had them put your photo on milk cartons huh?
Hope the books are going well.
*Innocent expression*
(Whatever that looks like)

Bravo

Socialitest
Registered
Reaction score
i think i saw his name somewhere in one of the myriad of PA threads.

maybe, possibly.

??

:Shrug:

jbal

Registered
Reaction score
Bravo said:
i think i saw his name somewhere in one of the myriad of PA threads.

maybe, possibly.

??

:Shrug:
I'll go read through them and see...

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
TsukiRyoko said:
Ayep. A thread got a little...er... well, let's just say some of the mods had to pick the throwing stars and blades out of the wall. A ban here, a ban there, yeah....
Was Deek involved? I know he's a trouble maker and a rouge. Just look at the twinkie mod thread if you don't believe me. He's bad news. :D

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
SpookyWriter said:
Was Deek involved? I know he's a trouble maker and a rouge. Just look at the twinkie mod thread if you don't believe me. He's bad news. :D

I just checked my "previous bans, flame wars, and general annoyances" and he's not on my list, Spooky. I'm as lost as you. Except I actually own a bed.

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
TsukiRyoko said:
While he WAS holding a gun, I don't believe he was causing the trouble itself. Surprising, I know. ;)

Some people think I go looking for trouble. It's not true. Trouble has me on speed dial.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
dclary said:
I just checked my "previous bans, flame wars, and general annoyances" and he's not on my list, Spooky. I'm as lost as you. Except I actually own a bed.
Owning a bed isn't so great when it's festered with the residue of crawling things that suck on your tit while you're dreaming of beautiful women and opulent sea foods.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Gabriel said:
I'm so damn afraid right now!:scared: :eek:
As you should be when the cold tongue of a viper caresses your navel while you slumber away the night -- the thoughts of youthful indiscretions become more pervasive -- until you are pinched between an innocent reality of a fleeting moment of passion and the blood drippings from a horrible nightmare.

Edward G

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
Ian D. Mecantie said:
Nice to have you back, Gordon. I hope you do well on your rough draft. Good luck to you, Sir.

Thanks. It's going pretty good, I think. I hope. It's hard to know before you get to the revision.

Edward G

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
Gabriel said:
Thanks Gordon ol' buddy, I tell ya, I was starting to worry, lucky you spoke up before I had them put your photo on milk cartons huh?
Hope the books are going well.
*Innocent expression*
(Whatever that looks like)

Thanks. I wonder what it's like to pick up a milk carton and find your own picture on it?