Second submission, hah and all that

Godfather

back door man
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
the next issue of the last place i tried is being released and there's a 'call for submissions'. i don't know if i should, on basic principle, submit. after all, they didn't have the care to even reply last time.

i'm also think of submitting and asking that they not be so ignorant this time 'round.

startwearingpurple

wild crazy curves of me.
Registered
Reaction score
I dont like the fact they didnt respond at all the first time thats so rude, so i say go for it but do it in a way thats not going to offend them in case you want to try and get published there in the future, and good luck this time sweets if you are refused its truely their loss

Godfather

back door man
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
alright, i sent it in.

here's what i submitted;

thick lashings of blue, and all paint dries
light and touch dictate the too-short walk home; music!
no self-inflicted deafmute can mutter in complaint of their deafmuteness
Stained Glass Vanity
Minor Arpeggios

i'm afraid that i may have sent it to the wrong email last time. of course, the recipient was too ignorant to tell me this, as the recepient doesn't seem to be in the business of replying to me. regardless, i've sent it now, and they've confirmed their receit of the poems. now, i've just got to wait.

startwearingpurple

wild crazy curves of me.
Registered
Reaction score
oh nice lil' collection there, I had never read Minor Arpeggios before, I LOVE that one; possibly the best I've read so far, definatly a favorite anyways. My mate Emma's with me here and she wanst to commment too so ill pass the mic.

Emma:
Hola tio! Emma here, I write poetry myself, your stuff's really good. I'm quite impressed! no self-inflicted deafmute can mutter in complaint of their deafmuteness... doesn't exactly roll of the tongue eh? good poem though! i really like the contrast you draw between the "curves" and the masculinity of the poem... it's like the curves represent the thoughts you can't express? I dunno, maybe i misinterpreted.. that's what i got though, and hey poetry and meaning thereof is in the mind of the reader eh?
anyways, well done my..er.. distant aquaintance!
em*

SWP: And back to me, well done sweets hope it goes well for you.