PDA

View Full Version : Calling all present or ex-accountants

ATP
01-23-2007, 03:00 PM
I would like to communicate directly with any present or ex-accountants (or financial planners) here about a rather perplexing financial matter.
If any here, could you please contact me by PM?

Thanks.

PeeDee
01-23-2007, 06:43 PM
For five bucks, you can consult me on any subject you like.

K1P1
01-23-2007, 07:37 PM
I was an internal auditor in a bank. If you're looking for theoretical information on preventive, detective or corrective controls, either operational or financial, I'm your man (in a manner of speaking). In terms of investments and personal finances, no experience at all.

I charge more than PeeDee. Much more.

Jaycinth
01-23-2007, 09:06 PM
I'm an accountant. (I don't have my resume handy if you gotta have references) If you phrase the question in a dark and disturbing manner, not only will I try to answer it, but as an added attraction, PeeDee will not show up on your front steps wearing size 4 'boy shorts'.

If I can't answer the question, or if by answering the question I'm committing myself to something I can get sued for later, I'll refer you to someone else......

.....who will likely charge you double what the two posters above offered...combined.

PeeDee
01-24-2007, 12:05 AM
I'm an accountant. (I don't have my resume handy if you gotta have references) If you phrase the question in a dark and disturbing manner, not only will I try to answer it, but as an added attraction, PeeDee will not show up on your front steps wearing size 4 'boy shorts'.
'

Ohhh, that's why you were being weird in my bankruptcy complaining thread earlier. I get it! I get it!

But I don't get it enough to put on your boy shorts. Get offa my land!