Calling all present or ex-accountants

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATP

What happened to my LIFE?!
Registered
Reaction score
I would like to communicate directly with any present or ex-accountants (or financial planners) here about a rather perplexing financial matter.
If any here, could you please contact me by PM?

Thanks.

PeeDee

Where's my tea, please...?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
For five bucks, you can consult me on any subject you like.

K1P1

Procrastination is its own reward
Registered
Reaction score
I was an internal auditor in a bank. If you're looking for theoretical information on preventive, detective or corrective controls, either operational or financial, I'm your man (in a manner of speaking). In terms of investments and personal finances, no experience at all.

I charge more than PeeDee. Much more.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
I'm an accountant. (I don't have my resume handy if you gotta have references) If you phrase the question in a dark and disturbing manner, not only will I try to answer it, but as an added attraction, PeeDee will not show up on your front steps wearing size 4 'boy shorts'.

If I can't answer the question, or if by answering the question I'm committing myself to something I can get sued for later, I'll refer you to someone else......

.....who will likely charge you double what the two posters above offered...combined.

PeeDee

Where's my tea, please...?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
Jaycinth said:
I'm an accountant. (I don't have my resume handy if you gotta have references) If you phrase the question in a dark and disturbing manner, not only will I try to answer it, but as an added attraction, PeeDee will not show up on your front steps wearing size 4 'boy shorts'.
'

Ohhh, that's why you were being weird in my bankruptcy complaining thread earlier. I get it! I get it!

But I don't get it enough to put on your boy shorts. Get offa my land!

Status
Not open for further replies.