I know, I know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbal

Registered
Reaction score
This belongs in the "Book Club". But I just wanted to say that if you haven't read "In Silent Graves" by Gary Braunbeck, it's brilliant. One of those books that I read, and it's like a high-intensity light shining on my own work, revealing how much I suck by comparison. I highly reccommend it.

ETA: I should mention that I had to put it down in the middle and go write something, so it works on that level too. Inspiration and such.

jbal

Registered
Reaction score
It's hard to even explain without giving it away, but basically about a guy whose wife and unborn child die. In the hospital, someone steals the baby's body and it leads said guy on a journey into a strange world where he will discover the truth about his wife's identity and their forgotten past.

jbal

Registered
Reaction score
It's not even easy to explain what it's about, but I promise it's brilliant. I will take negative rep points from anyone who reads it and doesn't think it's great.

Flapdoodle

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.livejournal.com
jbal said:
It's not even easy to explain what it's about, but I promise it's brilliant. I will take negative rep points from anyone who reads it and doesn't think it's great.

Sounds interesting. Sounds very Jonathon Carroll-ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.