I just saw Jesus in the closet...

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
As I was leaving the restroom, I happen to peek inside the maintenance closet and that's when I saw the broom Jesus uses leaning against the wall. The broom was clearly marked with his name, Jesus.

I rubbed my eyes and turned to the guy behind me "Did you know Jesus was in the closet?"

He walked around the counter and looked inside, then chuckled "Funny. That's a good one."

Sure enough. The broom Jesus used to clean up was leaning against the wall. But if you don't wear your glasses, like I do once in a while, and come across an obvious sign like that one then it's time to re-evaluate life and ask yourself "What does it mean?"

Now I can take it several ways. I need to forgive someone. Or I am about to be forgiven for something I'm about to do. Or maybe the message was "Salvation can only come out of the closet if you are prepared to sweep away the cobwebs."

Hmmm...I think I just had a spiritual encounter. What do you think? Has anyone else ever had one of those encounters before?

Last edited:

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Jesus sweeps the cobwebs
from spook's spine-splintered mind,
shakes the dreams
from his flowering head
with a brush made of straw.
Spook, with his newfound glory,
spreads the word
of Jesus, janitorial saviour
to the masses needing swept.
Newfound Spooky clean,
awaits the day
when cobwebs,
newly formed,
will hide the madness
Jesus revealed.

writerterri

It's a dorky day!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Lots of them. Not going to go into them here though.

God gets your attention in the strangest ways and he won't quit until you ask Him what he wants. But don't ask the broom. :D

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Sweetlebee said:
Too bad you didn't find a pile of sweepings that looks like Jesus. Then you could eBay it.
Oh yeah, and spend eternity picking up devil poop (or something worse). I don't think so.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
I just returned for the bathroom and the broom is gone. But I did get an email a few minutes after my last trip from a guy who has a house (room share) deal for me. He lives a couple blocks from work and that means I can walk or ride a bike. Plus he's a student and hardly at home. Hmmm....maybe there are miracles after all?

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Proof that Spook is cracked!

davids

Banned
Reaction score
he Spook you know those European crappers? They usually have a shelf on them. Guess whos face I saw on the shelf---YUP!

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
well...I saw him on a taco. big fine whoop.

Writer14

Christina.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Anyway, to be serious. I once -no joke- had a dream of just jesus' face and then the next day...I hadda go to confession for CCD...

<.<; that 'encounter' reminded me.

JLCwrites

Registered
Reaction score
I've known men and students who are named Jesus. Pronounced (hey-sus)
However, it could very well be a sign!
:Sun:

aspier

Banned
Reaction score
I live in my poetry and stories ... sometimes the
Website
users.skynet.be
I haven't followed the posts but read KTC's very to the point poem - whoops he take that out of his hat! Good poem, KTC. Yes, I get into the weirdness of such a name on a broom. In Spanish this name, Jezus, isn't so exceptional. I know a couple of Jezus'. But you obviously have it over Jezus the Redeemer. Word Jezus means something like 'oops saved' ... unexpectedly saved. I was trying to connect 'cleaning' with this concept. It somehow doesn't work. Jezus is more connected to the 'absolutely unexpected new' of a situation, etc. The 'sign' value to this isn't really anything to take serious. I think you should just interpret it as a lovely 'ah-ha' Gestalt type of feeling that you experience. I like the small jokey touch to the situation ... God's like that too, you know? Make it human and nice for people. He's companion like too is what I mean. Once I needed a parking spot urgently and I said (to myself but outloud) 'Plse, plse God, a parking space' without really meaning it as some kind of prayer and ... my god, in front of me a guy pulled out, then stopped, got out of his car and came to me with a ticket that still had something like 45 min paid parking on it. I thought 'Oh my God, really...' Well its just one of those nice things happening. It made my day anyway. But sure, God isn't a parking lot boy ... or is He sometimes?

Anyway, go take the broom called Jezus and do your work! Neat floors are also nice!

MattW

Company Man
Registered
Reaction score
Jesus watches me in the shower.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Hey, is this true? Elvis dead? Someone here in my town came up with this idiotic idea ... and now I am not sure! Its a hugga hugga bunch of lull, no?
No, I think Elvis defected to the East when he was stationed in Germany. The U.S. was so upset that they had a look-alike replace him. Of course, the replacement was a much better singer than the original. :D

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Um. Thank you aspier.

and...about the whole shower thing...sorry. I thought it was empty.

davids

Banned
Reaction score

Elvis Jesus Edna Purveyance Phillanthrop who as you so atutely pointed out was a clone from the Detmolder clone factory who did in fact become Elvis, the seconds were flushed they say!!!!

Joe270

Banned
Reaction score
I see Elvis most days. He's not dead.

I've even seen him parachuting from an aircraft once.