I found someone!!!!!!!!

Kevin Yarbrough

Will write for peace of mind
Registered
Reaction score
Just when I had decided to give up looking along comes a woman that blew my socks off, my hair back, and took me on a ride I had never thought I would be on again. This woman is perfect. She wants the same things I do. Doesn't care that my boys are autisitic, and has worked with autistic kids in the past. She really likes my boys and me. She is gorgeous, sweet, funny, a good mom, everything I want.

Man, I'm shocked.

Kevin

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
writerterri said:
See, didn't I say? As soon as you stop looking one will show up.

Good for you!

Now keep her!
I don't want one to show up, so how do I prevent this from happening to me.

BTW: Congrats Kevin!

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Good news, Kevin. I hope this works out for you and the boys.

CaroGirl

Living the dream
Registered
Reaction score
It's nice to *see* you smiling again. I hope it all works out for you. You deserve some peace and happiness.

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
Kevin Yarbrough said:
Just when I had decided to give up looking along comes a woman that blew my socks off, my hair back, and took me on a ride I had never thought I would be on again. This woman is perfect. She wants the same things I do. Doesn't care that my boys are autisitic, and has worked with autistic kids in the past. She really likes my boys and me. She is gorgeous, sweet, funny, a good mom, everything I want.

Man, I'm shocked.

Kevin

Feeling all warm and fuzzy are ya?

Kevin Yarbrough

Will write for peace of mind
Registered
Reaction score
Spooky, just keep looking and they will never show up. This one came so far out of left field I was surprised.

Everyone else: Thank you for sticking by me in this hard time I was going through. I think this one my stick around for a long time. She was crying last night and when I asked what was wrong she told me that she might think she was dumb but she had sent up a prayer to my dead wife saying that she promised to treat me and the boys good and that she would never try to replace her. The girl had me there. I was crying because it was a very thoughtful thing to do.

GPatten

Dang...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
forum.m1911.org
Kevin Yarbrough said:
Spooky, just keep looking and they will never show up. This one came so far out of left field I was surprised.

Everyone else: Thank you for sticking by me in this hard time I was going through. I think this one my stick around for a long time. She was crying last night and when I asked what was wrong she told me that she might think she was dumb but she had sent up a prayer to my dead wife saying that she promised to treat me and the boys good and that she would never try to replace her. The girl had me there. I was crying because it was a very thoughtful thing to do.

Damn! :snoopy: :hooray:

Bravo

Socialitest
Registered
Reaction score
so....when's the second date?

:D