Not open for further replies.

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
Cath makes some lovely journals, frames and scrapbooks. She's generously donated one of her baby-themed scrapbooks to our Baby Train Auction!

It's a beautiful scrapbook suitable for a baby boy or baby girl... any mother would love this to keep all those baby pics and locks of hair and toenails (what? You trying to tell me you gals don't save their first toenail clippings?!? I don't believe it.) It'll be a cherished reminder of how sweet that little bundle was before it grew up to eat you out of house and home before sending you to the poor house for paying college tuition!

The opening bid on the scrapbook is $5.00. Please keep all bids in increments of no less than $1.00.

This auction starts NOW and runs until 8PM, CDT, Sunday, January 21, 2007. Cath will pay postage to anywhere in the US; overseas is negotiable.

Who'll give me the first $5.00?

Cath

The mean one
Registered
Reaction score
Website
blog.cathsmith.net
Dang - I hope someone dares to outbid. :) (sorry Jenna, but that's a steal)

Some more information - the scrapbook will take 8x8 inch scrapbook pages and has 14 page protectors already included. It's post-bound and expandable if you have lots of photographs.

It's also made with acid free and archival quality materials so it will keep your memories safe for a long, long time.

Last edited:

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
Who's afraid to beat up on a pregnant babe when I have my assistant here to do the dirty work?

:box:

He didn't do too well against Dawno recently, but he's back to regain his glory.

$10.

Cat Scratch

The Peacock Next Door
Registered
Reaction score
Do you ship to Hawaii?? If so, I'll bid $15!

I also have no idea how long this auction is going because I can't remember how much I'm behind CDT.

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
Well, Mystery Donor has done it AGAIN. Another donation has been made to AW and arrangements have been made to provide another scrapbook to Ms. Jenna! Thank you, AGAIN, Mystery Donor!

Cath, I'll get Jenna's address to you ASAP.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ol' Fashioned Girl said:
Gone... to Cat Scratch for $15!

If an agreement can't be made for the postage, the scrapbook will go to Jenna for $12. I'll keep you posted! ;)
Just a question, since I keep seeing this . . . isn't USPS postage the same to Hawaii as any other state? I realize FedEx and UPS charge more but I didn't know USPS was allowed to.

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
Get outta here!

I am lucky to have such nice friends. Thanks, Mystery Donor! Now I can take a picture of Sarina in her "Give Peas a Chance" outfit and put it in the scrapbook. :)

I cleared some PM space. (Sorry, OFG.) Will send The Wonderful Cath my address in a minute.

Cath

The mean one
Registered
Reaction score
Website
blog.cathsmith.net
alleycat said:
Just a question, since I keep seeing this . . . isn't USPS postage the same to Hawaii as any other state? I realize FedEx and UPS charge more but I didn't know USPS was allowed to.

Yes, it is.

Jenna - thank The Wonderful Mystery Donor, who was very keen for you to have one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.