Quirky baby behavior…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stressed

Registered
Reaction score
For a national parenting magazine I need moms’ quotes about any really odd things their babies do: strange expressions, weird noises, quirky habits. Babies should preferably be under-1 [or at least under-1 when you noticed the quirks]. The magazine will print your name, city and state but photos aren’t required. I’d love it if any moms on the thread could drop me a pm!

PastMidnight

Oponionated
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jabrockmole.com
My babies have really been quite normal. :tongue Now, if you were asking about quirky behaviour in a 3-year-old, well, I don't know that there is much that a 3-year-old does that ISN'T strange or quirky.

My niece (10 months) sleeps with her eyes open and carries toys around in her mouth when crawling, like a puppy dog. Now she's a strange kid.

aruna

On a wing and a prayer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.sharonmaas.co.uk
My daughter used to make sucking movements with her lips, and her tongue peeking out slightly. She did this in her sleep right up till she was 8 or 9, We used to call it "schnuffeln". She never sucked a thumb or used a pacifier; whenever she wanted to feel calm or dream a bit, she would sit there and schnuffel, sometimes quite intensely! It was really cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.