PDA

View Full Version : Attachment parenting

Southern_girl29
01-16-2007, 08:13 AM
I was planning to write a story about attachment parenting for a magazine when two of my interviewees dropped out. Is there anyone here who uses this style of parenting, and are you willing to be interviewed? Thanks.

5KidsMom
01-18-2007, 11:30 PM
Ever been to Crosswalk.com (http://www.crosswalk.com) ?

Go to the community tab, click on forums, and then on parenting. There is usually a thread debating that particular topic on a fairly regular basis. If you can't find a current thread, I know there is one in the archives. Some of the posters on that thread may consent to be interviewed. You will need to register (free) in order to post.

A hint - in order to avoid being TOS'd, don't post a question about doing interviews in the thread. PM the individuals involved, explain what you are doing, and ask if they'd be willing. This is a Christian forum that's heavily moderated (not that you have to be a Christian to participate, but they take the rules seriously) and if you are TOS'd on your first post, people aren't likely to talk to you.

Melanie Nilles
01-19-2007, 12:04 AM
if you want a volunteer here, PM me. I'm always willing to answer questions from a mom's perspective. (I have a three year old and as you can see in my sig, number two soon on the way :)

Melanie

tjwriter
01-19-2007, 01:20 AM
I won't say that I follow the strict standards of attachment parenting, but it has been the guiding framework for everything I've done with lil munchkin (see cute picture to the left). I'm more than happy to answer questions if I meet your criteria.