• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Need beta reader for sci fi-ish action story

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonRage

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fictionpress.net
As the title implies, I am looking for a beta reader for my story Automation. The only request that I have is DO NOT be gentle...completely tear the story to pieces if need be. If interested either respond to this or e-mail me at [email protected]

I will gladly reciprocate the favor. :) Pleeaaase? *Gives big puppy dog eyes*

katiemac

Five by Five
Registered
Reaction score
Hey Dragon,

Could you give us some more details regarding the story's plot? They might snag someone's interest!

good luck

DragonRage

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fictionpress.net
Ah, oops...sorry.

The story takes place in the year 2100 in Wareta City, a city that has been devastated by wars of the past. After the mysterious reactivation of the sub-humans, human-like androids that were used in the previous wars in place of actual soldiers, the sub-humans become angry and turn on the race that created them. It is up to the resistance organization, Genesis, to stop the Android Wars and give Wareta City at least some semblance of peace back.

Status
Not open for further replies.