Evil Editor said my query was WELL DONE.

Provrb1810meggy

Registered
Reaction score
Ok, when I saw I was next on Evil Editor's list, I was kind of freaking out. Ok, majorly freaking out. I didn't know if he'd eviscerate me like Snark. Well, she didn't relaly eviscerate me, but she didn't have anything positive. So I went on this morning to see he said it was well done and only had minor complaints, so go to his blog and see for yourself. He did, however, think the death was too dark for a light book, but I think I handled it in such a way that while the character is depressed there still is humor, and I still think it's neccescary. Anywho, I can't wait until comments come pouring in from Evil Editor's, uh, editor-lings.

WOO HOO!

Saundra Julian

A work in progress
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations! He can be tough...not as snarky as Miss Snark, but hell she wears high-heel shoes and they probably pinch!

LitFa

Writing Frantically
Registered
Reaction score
I saw the query on EE. It was well done. Congrats on getting positive feedback from him.

johnzakour

Dangerous with a Keyboard
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.johnzakour.com
Congrats. (Unless of course Evil Editor is just toying with your mind to be, well, you know, evil.... Now that would be a truly evil editor....) ;-)

I'm sure you'll be fine.

maddythemad

Registered
Reaction score
Way to go, Meggy! Woo-hooo! I'm off to check his blog right now!

(Zwah zwah zwahhhhhh)

Provrb1810meggy

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks everybody. Ha, now I just have to deal with all the comments fromt he minions, dissing my premise. Oh well. I'm still happy.