PDA

View Full Version : A Birthday Greeting you can't refuse, Godfather!

Shwebb
01-11-2007, 09:03 AM
Godfather,

Happy birthday to you, dear boy. Your poems are a wonder to read, and it's amazing that what you write comes from one so young in age, but wise for your years.

Hope your birthday is going well, and you will have many more to celebrate in the years to come.

louisgodwin
01-11-2007, 09:17 AM
Happy Birthday, bro!

PeeDee
01-11-2007, 09:29 AM
Happy Birthday, GOdfather!

We've decided to allow you to stay up until 9:00 on weeknights. :D

kristie911
01-11-2007, 09:29 AM
Happy Birthday, Godfather!

Hope it's a great one!

:PartySmil :PartySmil :Cake: :PartySmil :PartySmil

poetinahat
01-11-2007, 09:38 AM
Happy birthday, mate.

In the words of one of your faves, How does it feel?

Keep on truckin'.

jbal
01-11-2007, 10:28 AM
Happy birthday, hippie!

September skies
01-11-2007, 10:32 AM
:snoopy: Happy Birthday.

NeuroFizz
01-11-2007, 11:13 AM
Many, many more, G'father.

JennaGlatzer
01-11-2007, 11:16 AM
Happy birthday, Godfather! And before I forget to say so again, your short hair is dashing. :)

alleycat
01-11-2007, 12:14 PM
Happy Birthday!

ac

Susie
01-11-2007, 12:28 PM
Roses are red
Violets are nice.
I wouldn't trade you
At any price.
I hope your birthday
Is the best by far
'Cause to me, you'll always be
A special super star!

Hope your birthday is everything you want it to be, Godfather.
Party time: :Cake: :popcorn: :Cake: :Guitar: :TheWave: :snoopy: :banana: :hooray: more :Cake: :D

aadams73
01-11-2007, 02:10 PM
Happy Birthday, Godfather!!

maestrowork
01-11-2007, 02:38 PM
The morning's barely broken
yet already a celebration
Many words will be spoken
to wish you a happy occasion!

CBeasy
01-11-2007, 03:07 PM
Happy Birthday!

P.H.Delarran
01-11-2007, 03:18 PM
Happy Birthday to one of the good guys. Hope it's a fantastic year!

TsukiRyoko
01-11-2007, 03:24 PM
Hope your birthday is a good as your mind. :D
Happy birthday, Godfather.

Bmwhtly
01-11-2007, 03:28 PM
Merry Birthday Godfather, seems like the rest of you is catching up on your brain.

Unique
01-11-2007, 04:02 PM
Happy Birthday, Godfather!

A new take on cake (http://web.njit.edu/%7Eeac8/Godfather%27s%20pizza.jpg) - just for you. ;)

MacAllister
01-11-2007, 04:03 PM
Happy Birthday, Godfather. I'm very glad you're here, and may the next year bring you even more words.

Ol' Fashioned Girl
01-11-2007, 04:05 PM
Woohoo! Happy Birthday, you li'l whippersnapper, you!

Cath
01-11-2007, 05:18 PM
Have a fantastic birthday, Godfather - and a wonderful year to come.

:Cake:

Stew21
01-11-2007, 07:14 PM
Aw...look how much he's grown in the past year! (I mean the words you write, brother, it's all in the words!)

Have a great birthday!

SpookyWriter
01-11-2007, 07:19 PM
Happy Birthday Godfather!

:partyguy:

TrainofThought
01-11-2007, 07:23 PM
Happy Birthday Godfather! I hope your day is FANTASTIC. :D

MidnightMuse
01-11-2007, 07:34 PM
Another year older, but still young enough to enjoy that !

Happy Birthday, Godfather :partyguy:

Soccer Mom
01-11-2007, 08:36 PM
Sorry I missed this yesterday! Happy birthday!

Godfather
01-11-2007, 09:14 PM
you're all great people, i thank ye very much for the many comments.

i got an ipod by the way, the old one broke a while back, and i've been listening to music less lately. perfect present! the parties tomorrow night.

and don't worry soccer mom, it's only 5:10 pm here.

17 years old. damn. seems like a lot to me.

oh, and it's been an interesting day or two hanging around the lockers at school.
yesterday, a friend of mine thought it was my birthday and decided to try the 'birthday beating', so i threw him away, jokingly. and he jokingly did the the same. unfortunately, he didn't put any thought into his jokinly doing the same and threw me into a... sharp part of the locker. cut me through 2 layers. there's blood on the back of my school shirt now, but hey! it adds character.

and today, there was this little thug by our lockers. i think he's 3 years younger than us. i come along and he's trying to start sh*t with a guy i know. obviously, for no reason. then he phones up his brother (an absolute nutcase, who's since left the school) to kill this guy i know. that's all well and good. then he starts picking a fight with another guy in my year, we'll call him fion. fion is a messer, but a nice guy, and a small guy. so this little scumbag is shouting at him (for no reason that i can see, and i was standing right there), so i step between them, and tell the little scumbag to leave it and whatnot. he makes like he's about to hit me, so i just step back. and after a minute of fion 'givin' 'im cheek telnaa', i can just see the fury in his eyes, and he puts his head up to fions and says 'i'll f*ckin pan you out now!', fion is sick of it now and says 'f*ckin do it so!', so this little guy lays into him. in about 1 second, he's laid fion about 4 digs in the face. no exaggeration. broke fions nose. 'pparently the little f*cker is an all ireland boxer. little guy, you'd expect to blow him over with a sneeze. evidently not. haha, coulda been me.

which reminds me, i feel like telling another scumbag story, if ye don't mind.

recently, i was walkin down to my house with a couple of friends. including my good friend conor (we're always with eachother). now, i'm rather passive, never been in a fight. but conor, he does not like to take sh*t from scumbags.
well, were walking and there's these scumbags around, and they start slagging my cousin, calling her fat and stuff. so conor goes over and asks them very nicely and politely to stop. so, of course these scumbags try to start a fight with this "nancy hippy" (conor has long hair, but is one of the toughest guys i know, merciless and cruel. not a hippy.) conor explains he was just asking them to stop, but i pull him away, and i try calm them down. so we're walking down the road then, and these scumbags decided they're gonna start stuff anyway! one of them comes running, down right charging down the road at conor. and damn, my instinct is to stand between them. (conor's is to kick him, so it's a bit of both) and this fella ends up shouting at me, and hits me and whatnot. as i'm trying to stop sh*t happening.
it was a good christmas, i'll tell ya. these fellas will all get what's coming to them. (funny thing is, conor could have taken both these guys at once, i just didn't want him getting in trouble with dangerous people they might know.)
ah, a good christmas indeed.

Jean Marie
01-11-2007, 10:28 PM
Uh-oh, I almost missed my favorite guy's birthday :Ssh: Say it ain't so!

Happy Birthday, Godfather :partyguy::Jump::Cake::PartySmil:TheWave:

You're the Poet Extreme :Hail::Hail:
Besides, I love your scumbag stories. The great adventures of Godfather and Conor :D

I'm thrilled you had such a great birthday and Christmas. You deserve both.

arrowqueen
01-12-2007, 03:32 AM
http://bestsmileys.com/birthday2/9.gif

davids
01-12-2007, 03:40 AM
Happy birthday G-get an aluminum bat-they swing easier and do more damage!

writerterri
01-12-2007, 03:40 AM
I couldn't refuse it either.

:hooray: Happy birthday!

clockwork
01-12-2007, 04:24 AM
:Sun:
Happy Birthday, Godfather!:Sun:

You're a credit to gentleman's thuggery!