My first book is on the presses

thewritermama

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.thewritermama.com
Okay, this may sound like something I "accomplished" a long time ago. But the fact of the matter is, when I think about my first book actually getting printed, it makes me feel really giddy inside. I mean all that work! All of those events building up to the printing aside.

It's finally on the presses! And soon I will hold the first copy in my hot little hands. :hooray:

WackAMole

WTF?!?!
Registered
Reaction score
thewritermama said:
Okay, this may sound like something I "accomplished" a long time ago. But the fact of the matter is, when I think about my first book actually getting printed, it makes me feel really giddy inside. I mean all that work! All of those events building up to the printing aside.

It's finally on the presses! And soon I will hold the first copy in my hot little hands. :hooray:

Gratz..thats awesome!

Wilsonville huh? Heh, I fly by that place when Im heading out to do some shopping. Wanna do lunch sometime LOL

LitFa

Writing Frantically
Registered
Reaction score
congrats, what type of book is it?

thewritermama

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.thewritermama.com
Oops, sorry. I'm new to posting. The title is Writer Mama, How to Raise a Writing Career Alongside Your Kids and it's published by Writer's Digest. It will be out March 1st and there is an excerpt in the current issue of WD mag. The book is already on Amazon for pre-orders and I've had a really positive experience overall. I was fortunate to be able to place the book and then get an agent with the offer already in my pocket. :)

wyntermoon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
threeseasagency.com
thewritermama said:
Oops, sorry. I'm new to posting. The title is Writer Mama, How to Raise a Writing Career Alongside Your Kids and it's published by Writer's Digest. It will be out March 1st and there is an excerpt in the current issue of WD mag. The book is already on Amazon for pre-orders and I've had a really positive experience overall. I was fortunate to be able to place the book and then get an agent with the offer already in my pocket. :)

I KNEW your name looked familiar! Aren't you teaching a class here on AW and I believe I've seen you on Amazon! :D

Edit: Found it! http://www.absoluteclasses.com/Katz/short_stuff.htm

Last edited: