• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Need writing partner that can double as mentor/editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dixie

Registered
Reaction score
in the recent days - Ive been banging out a personal story. In a nutshell it is the story of my journey into and out of salvation. Ive discussed it with a theologian and he says it is interesting how things have come about and things that Ive experienced. Most people experience things that draw them closer to the church. Well I did, but then I got deeply burned and hurt by the church and I pushed myself away from it and along the years Ive had some nice and not so nice experiences. I guess it is a self-explanation of why I am the way I am and my reasons for my public distaste for church. Not really an anti-Christian theme, but also not a Christian theme either.

Does anyone here want to take a chance on a crazy red-head like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.