• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

I would like to find a writing partner who I can write with write with share ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterEThoughts

Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.leonbasin.net
I would like to find a writing partner who I can write with and share ideas with

I would like to find a writing partner who I can write with and share ideas with. Also, I am currently a freelance writer, and I would love to have a writer who works with me and helps me with ideas, reads over my writing and I read over his/hers. If there is anyone, who would like to work together let me know...

I am a published author, self-published my own book. I have been writing 7 years and have my own little freelance writing business....

Check out my site:

misterethoughts.tripod.com

Anyone want to work together?

Last edited:

FTL

Registered
Reaction score
I used to do the samething with somebody. I wouldn't mind. Let me know through a PM, or whatever idc.

Kharisma

Registered
Reaction score
Hi! I tried your website but couldn't get it to work. What do you write? I am currently looking for a CP and was just about to post a request but thought I would check out some of the posts here first. Please PM me if interested.
Sherry

Status
Not open for further replies.