Pagan Forum Wish List

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
To start out the New Year and give this forum a kick-start, I want to hear what you think might help give us a bit more activity in the Pagan Forum.

So, here are some ideas for helpful threads:
  • Pagan Markets
  • Critique Requests
  • Current News items (to help expand our story ideas)
  • Prompts/Story writing (like 10-word stories, but based on Pagan themes)
Do you have any ideas? Is there anything you'd like to see in here? Anything missing in your arsenal? Let me know how I can help you (and me, too) to continue to grow as a writer. Let's set some goals for 2007 and help each other keep them by getting this forums hopping.

Sara

Jenan Mac

The Deadliest Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
Great ideas. Especially the markets and crit requests. I have one Pagan beta, but it's always good to get input.
Question though-- would that thread need password-protected?

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
Jenan Mac said:
Question though-- would that thread need password-protected?
I would think we'd just post our requests, get a response and then do the rest via email or PM, instead of posting it out here. We could also use the Share Your Work section of the board if you're inclined to do it that way.

Any other ideas?

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
Since we have a few new participants, I thought I'd bump this thread up again.

Anything else? Sorry I've been so distracted lately. Don't think I'm neglecting you, just editing a lot! Please feel free to PM me with any ideas, too.

Hugs to all my Pagan Pretties! :)

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
Lovely! Finn got his first tooth. I was thinking about writing about it, but then I decided to play with him instead. Ha! This motherhood thing is really cutting into my writing time... :)

Jenan Mac

The Deadliest Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
But it's giving you images to use later. Possibly much later, but hey-- I can rationalize anything.

Ragnarok

Loki made me do it
Registered
Reaction score
Do you have any ideas?

Sara

How about a thread for studying myths? (esp Norse and Celtic, pretty please)... There's a lost of inspiration to get from it, both from learning about our ancient ones and unearthing Archetypes.

plaidearthworm

Rock and Squiggle
Registered
Reaction score
I like the Pagan Markets idea; some markets seem to come and go, like Circle--I know they had some distribution issues for a while, but are they still publishing? Are there new markets coming up? I'd love to see a Markets thread.