Have Idea 4 my promtion--need Info on where...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenpenynail

Registered
Reaction score
My book title is: Through a Red Glass

I'd like to find small, plastic, red glasses, like juice size or small. And use them for promotional give-aways...

I've looked up glass manufacturer--no help.
Any ideas?

Maybe I'm googling the wrong words? Any ideas? Help please and thank you.

KCH

Registered
Reaction score
Just add "wholesale" or "premiums" to whatever you google and a slew of sites will pop up.

Without knowing your budget, there are some alternatives to you might want to consider. Maybe you're thinking plastic huice glasses would be less expensive, but not necessarily. What about shot glasses or votive candle holders? The actual glass rather than plastic would be nicer touch.

You can get both in bulk, plain or with a custom logo or imprint. (Your title!) Or, hit the dollar stores. Now's the perfect time, right after Christmas, where the 3-to-a-pkg red votives might even be on special. You could run off custom labels on those clear Avery ovals and slap 'em on, assembly style.

Have fun!

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I know a couple of places here in Nashville that creates promotional materials like that. They'll make just about anything anyone wants.

Let me know if you want names and phone numbers.

BardSkye

Barbershoppin' Harmony Whore
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You might also ask at your local liquor store about their suppliers. I don't know about your area, but Connect Logistics (the government-run supplier for all alcohol in Alberta) also supplies bar items, promo items, plastic bags... I often saw shot glasses in their catalogues.

tenpenynail

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks KCH==alleycat==and BardSkye

[B said:
KCH[/B]]Just add "wholesale" or "premiums" to whatever you google and a slew of sites will pop up.
Without knowing your budget, there are some alternatives to you might want to consider. Maybe you're thinking plastic huice glasses would be less expensive, but not necessarily. What about shot glasses or votive candle holders? The actual glass rather than plastic would be nicer touch.
You can get both in bulk, plain or with a custom logo or imprint. (Your title!) Or, hit the dollar stores. Now's the perfect time, right after Christmas, where the 3-to-a-pkg red votives might even be on special. You could run off custom labels on those clear Avery ovals and slap 'em on, assembly style.
Have fun!

Thanks, KCH. I will consider alternatives. But the glass in my book is plastic, but anything red that holds liquid should do... Thanks so much.

[quotealleycat]
I know a couple of places here in Nashville that creates promotional materials like that. They'll make just about anything anyone wants.
Let me know if you want names and phone numbers.[/quote]

Yes, please,please please that would be great! And Nashville's not that far from me...a day away maybe...

[quoteBardSkye] You might also ask at your local liquor store about their suppliers. I don't know about your area, but Connect Logistics (the government-run supplier for all alcohol in Alberta) also supplies bar items, promo items, plastic bags... I often saw shot glasses in their catalogues.[.quote]

I will go ask our one local liquor store about their suppliers. Cool...such great ideas and inspiration. I'll report back sometime with what I find out or settle upon. THANKS EVERYBODY!!!
:snoopy:

Little Red Barn

haz own threads
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ten, look up on Ebay punch in your key words...I needed dinnerwares (Dallas Ware) from the 1950's...found them there and just pennies at that.

I too needed them for my book...

tenpenynail

Registered
Reaction score
**Never Too Late**

Thanks so much. I'm still researching and getting the best place and price--so still need the glasses.

Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.