PDA

View Full Version : Monica Furlong

happinee
12-31-2006, 06:42 AM
Monica Furlong was my inspiration to start writing after i finished her last book of the series of Juniper, Wise child, and Colman i wrote my first book and did not stop after that.

what do you think of Monica's Writing and have you read any of her books.

jester
01-01-2007, 07:06 AM
Have you published your first book?
How many have you writen since you said you haven't stopped since reading Monica's books?
How long have you been writing, and in what genre?
Sorry still haven't heard of Monica.

Jester

happinee
01-03-2007, 06:58 AM
In thye middle of the second but the words and idea's sre pooooooring out!! i write Fantasy's.

Happinee

Shadow_Ferret
01-03-2007, 08:11 AM
I've never heard of Monica Furlong.

Celia Cyanide
01-03-2007, 09:00 PM
I've only heard of her because when I search on ebay for...nevermind. :gone:

happinee
01-07-2007, 05:49 AM
Well i'm geting the impresson not many people like her........

Happinee

Shadow_Ferret
01-07-2007, 09:04 AM
How can I like or dislike someone I've never heard of?

happinee
01-08-2007, 01:47 AM
Well i'v done another post on her and got a few different eactions and opinions.

Good Day.

johnzakour
01-08-2007, 02:18 AM
Well i'v done another post on her and got a few different eactions and opinions.

Good Day.

You can do a post on any writer in the history of history and get different reactions and opinions. That's what board like these are all about. :)

I am sure there are some people somewhere who think Shakespeare was a hack.

ebrillblaiddes
01-08-2007, 02:41 AM
I am sure there are some people somewhere who think Shakespeare was a hack. Well, he used so many cliches... :D

johnzakour
01-08-2007, 04:41 AM
Well, he used so many cliches... :D

Plus in his plays, he loved having men dress as women. ;-)

Celia Cyanide
01-08-2007, 07:33 AM
I am sure there are some people somewhere who think Shakespeare was a hack.

Nothing by Shakespeare has ever done much for me, now that you mention it.

K1P1
01-08-2007, 11:44 PM
I love Shakespeare. And yes, he was a hack. Did it all to make a living.

Never heard of Monica.

Kate Thornton
01-09-2007, 12:28 AM
Monica Furlong is a UK based fantasy auuthor - I think she has 3 books out (could be wrong on the number) I think they are YA oriented but I am not sure. One of them is called Wild Child.

I haven't read anything by her, but I am open to fantasy tales. I'll see if I can locate one...

Shadow_Ferret
01-09-2007, 12:59 AM

Good Day.

Well, not sure how you can jump to the conclusion no one here likes her from only a couple responses saying they never heard of her.

And if, as Kate says, she's YA, then that might explain why I've never heard of her, I don't frequent that section of the bookstore.

Although if they're as good as happinee says, I might pick one up for my son.

happinee
02-25-2007, 01:26 AM
It could just be that likes her books because i'm a fantasy fan! and Kate she has three books that are in a series and witch is Juniper, Wise Child, and Coleman, and as additional to that shes wrote many books about womans rights and the power of woman!!

Thank you all very much,
happinee

PeeDee
02-25-2007, 03:59 AM
I know who she is, if that helps any. I read Wise Child. Then I remarked to my wife that she seemed to have an agenda that I couldn't quite put my finger on, and I didn't read after that book.