PDA

View Full Version : The New Show: NO SPOILERS!! IT'S SAFE.

darryl
12-29-2006, 11:14 AM
So, tonight we saw the show again, for the very first time:

O.M.G!

If you have seen the show before, you haven't seen the show!

If you think you've seen Love Can Move Mountains too many times- YOU HAVEN'T!!!!!!

D.A.N.G!

:Jaw: :Jaw: :Jaw: :Jaw:

Marisa Louise
12-29-2006, 11:49 AM
Darryl said that perfectly!

Let me just add that our mouths were about to the floor at least half, if not three quarters of the show. Some of the dancers shine like never before, some of the numbers do the same...and I'm not going to give any more away.

I'm not generally a secretive person and I think I've always pretty much loved sharing details (lots of them) with everyone. However, in this case it really is just such an amazing difference that I don't want to ruin it for anyone who is seeing it soon or even, like, ever!

I second Darryl:

O.M.G!
D.A.N.G!
and more.

Fanny
12-29-2006, 01:51 PM
Wowwwwwwww I wanna go!

Mathias
12-29-2006, 07:04 PM
You guys are too cruel! :tongue

But....only 18 days left to go!!!! :D

TatiVale
12-29-2006, 07:10 PM
Yeah lol the day is coming!!! :)

godessceline
12-29-2006, 07:35 PM
I so wish I could have been able to see the show enough times to be able to see the changes as they happen...but...oh, what the heck...I'm not gonna start. *bites lip* Glad you had a good time tho. :LilLove:

darryl
12-30-2006, 12:15 AM
Another unusual thing about last night's show, was that the entire first 2 rows of orch 3 was 1 extended family. The first row appeared to be mostly the parents of the all teenage boys in the 2nd row. The other thing about them was the obvious southern mediterranean ancestory of the people. They appeared to be very much at ease with being at the show, much like a big family. There was no way to tell, and not possible to ask, but Marisa and I feel there was a distinct possibility that this might have been part of the extended Angelil family- certain facial and such traits were apparent.

In addition, they've started having the floating photographers [ ones that ask if you want your pic taken ] INSIDE the collisseum, and you seem to be able to go stand in front of the stage and have your photo taken. Most people just had photos taken in their seats, but a few asked and went to the base of the stage to have photos taken. No one from security made a move to interceed.

That's about it for now!

LUNCH TIME!!!

darryl
12-30-2006, 11:48 AM
One of the things we didn't post about the first night was because we weren't sure if somethings we noticed were due to the changes they made.

Well, it turns out they had mechanical problems the first night back and they were only *corrected* just before the show- so they didn't want to risk having things not work suddenly and endanger the dancers & Celine.

What I am referring to is that first night the stairs weren't used at all, the bicycle didn't fly, and something else that is new wasn't done. We found out afterwards that they just couldn't get all these mechanical things fixed in time. Tonight, all was well and those things were back in the show.

The second night was even better than the first. Well, tonight she was even more in the groove! We just know that for New Years eve they all are going to go completely wild, and so will we!

:)

Filine
01-01-2007, 11:21 PM
Oh I can so NOT wait to go :D

darryl
01-01-2007, 11:40 PM
Cindy girl!

You are in the queue for a phone call, once a certain person finishes with her mom!

In any case, you are just going to die about the changes- in a good way!

;)

TatiVale
01-02-2007, 04:07 AM
I cant wait either!!!!! My dad is in Vegas, he told me he saw the show on Dec. 30th but I'm not sure if he was kidding or saying the truth lol because I always tell him the show has changed etc and he told me: "Ohh I saw Celine's show last night it's wonderful but it wasn't her on stage, it was a clone" lol

darryl
01-02-2007, 10:19 AM
I cant wait either!!!!! My dad is in Vegas, he told me he saw the show on Dec. 30th but I'm not sure if he was kidding or saying the truth lol because I always tell him the show has changed etc and he told me: "Ohh I saw Celine's show last night it's wonderful but it wasn't her on stage, it was a clone" lol

:ROFL:

Too bad, I just realized we could have hooked up with him and let him know that, no, it isn't just Tati that's obsessed with Celine!

:D

Mathias
01-02-2007, 04:25 PM
*Spoilers*

From what I've read the show('s order) has been changed quite a bit.. RDMH has been added, and so has an intro to 'Seduces Me'. 'A New Love' has been dropped'. And there's a small bit of 'Unison' during LCMM..

A description of the new show has been posted back in November here (http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?showtopic=19328).

My question: has anything (more) changed since then? :)

darryl
01-02-2007, 09:57 PM
*Spoilers*

From what I've read the show('s order) has been changed quite a bit.. RDMH has been added, and so has an intro to 'Seduces Me'. 'A New Love' has been dropped'. And there's a small bit of 'Unison' during LCMM..

A description of the new show has been posted back in November here (http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?showtopic=19328).

My question: has anything (more) changed since then? :)

Ah, you shouldn't have read that review- I avoided all references to any changes so it was all so different for me, I was anxious to see every nuance! I read the review at the link, and it pretty much covers it. A few very minor things are added or just weren't in that review.

Anyone that hasn't read the review, don't! It's so magical to see it without any hints!

The only thing that the review doesn't touch is that this week Celine was very much the little girl wanting to please her family of 4148 every night!

:)

Mathias
01-02-2007, 10:04 PM
Lol! Well no worries Darryl, I have pretty good feeling I'll be surprised nonetheless..;)
And now it's only a two week wait! :D

darryl
01-04-2007, 03:05 AM
:cry:

Suffering Serious WithDrawal....

But yes I know very few people have been even able to go, so it's all good.

Filine
01-04-2007, 09:27 PM
Owwww...I can't wait...sorry I am so invisible these days but when I am not working my computer keeps giving me trouble...but I am still here :D

TatiVale
01-04-2007, 10:23 PM
:ROFL:

Too bad, I just realized we could have hooked up with him and let him know that, no, it isn't just Tati that's obsessed with Celine!

HahHahaHAhHAha
I heard a msg my dad left on my cellphone on Dec 31st and yeah lol he tells me on the msg that he saw the show on Dec. 30th lol ohh I didn't know that! LOL You know what??!? My dad never sees a show twice - NEVER. Even Mystere from Cirque du Soleil which is his very favorite show - he never saw it more than once. He thinks it's a waste of time seeing a show twice. And now this happens... lol He saw Celine's show!!!!! haha He told me the first time I saw the show with him - "Oh this is the only show I'd see more than once!" and he did!!!! hahaha He keeps saying Celine is a 'phenomenon'. Wwhhoooo lol

darryl
01-05-2007, 07:01 AM
HahHahaHAhHAha
I heard a msg my dad left on my cellphone on Dec 31st and yeah lol he tells me on the msg that he saw the show on Dec. 30th lol ohh I didn't know that! LOL You know what??!? My dad never sees a show twice - NEVER. Even Mystere from Cirque du Soleil which is his very favorite show - he never saw it more than once. He thinks it's a waste of time seeing a show twice. And now this happens... lol He saw Celine's show!!!!! haha He told me the first time I saw the show with him - "Oh this is the only show I'd see more than once!" and he did!!!! hahaha He keeps saying Celine is a 'phenomenon'. Wwhhoooo lol

Show him Marisa & my pics, and Ramona. I am sure he must have seen us on the big screen- even if only for a moment.

Next time girl, tell us he is going to be there, and we can say hello to him and give him things to bring back to you- like SNOW!

TatiVale
01-05-2007, 03:29 PM
Hahahahahahahah I didnt know he was going to see the show lol I'll show him the pictures hahaha

Oh yeah... snow is good!!!! hahahahha :P