I love the smell of glossies!!!!!

Freckles

Oooh, the Rainbow Connection
Registered
Reaction score
I'll admit it...I was a rather lazy bum today. Then around 4 p.m. the phone rang. I scrambled to answer it, assuming it would be a telemarketer or yet another rejection. But NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Who should it be but an editor of a national glossy about an article I emailed them nearly two months ago -- it's the article about my father that some of you kindly replied to in SYW. Anyway, they called to say they're interested in using it for their June issue for Father's Day. They just called to ask a few questions and said a senior editor will call me in a couple of weeks!!! :D

Then an hour later, I log onto my email and find that another magazine wants an essay I wrote!!!!! I couldn't believe it!!! I'm actually STILL quite shocked, which could account for my rambling here!!! :D WOOOO HOOOO!!!

Little Red Barn

haz own threads
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Awesome Freckles, a perfect christmas gift! Whoo hoo!

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
What a wonderful day you had yesterday! That's outstanding news. Congratulations on both counts!

piscesgirl80

Friendly Neighborhood Fish
Registered
Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS! Looks like a great Hanukkah present, or early Christimas/solstice whatever-holiday-you-celebrate gift. Like SK said, don't forget to take it out of SYW! You've had a lot of well-deserved success recently, I think it's a sign of even bigger and better things for 2007!:partyguy:

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
Awesome news, Freckles!! Congratulations!