Status
Not open for further replies.

TemlynWriting

The Tony Award-winning
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.temlynwriting.com
Hi, Steve. The greeting cards forum is located here, but it is a private forum. Info states: This forum is open only to those who've bought "Sell The Fun Stuff" by Jenna Glatzer (www.absolutewrite.com/greetingcard.htm)

Jenna (username JennaGlatzer) has said before, though, that if someone cannot afford the book, which costs $9.95, someone can PM her for the password. I'm not sure if this offer still holds, but you may want to try her.

Hope that helps!

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
Offer always holds. Thanks for bringing it up.

And as a side benefit, the greeting card board people are possibly the sweetest people on this forum. :)

johnzakour

Dangerous with a Keyboard
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.johnzakour.com
JennaGlatzer said:
And as a side benefit, the greeting card board people are possibly the sweetest people on this forum. :)

Hence the reason they write greeting cards. ;)

Steve Lenaghan

Packing and moving out, bye!
Registered
Reaction score
I recall the revenge cards that used to be in the stores. For a while they were my favorites, just because I had accumulated a number of deserving souls who would benefit from the wisdom. No Aw shucks apple pie cards there.

Steve Lenaghan

Packing and moving out, bye!
Registered
Reaction score
JennaGlatzer said:
Offer always holds. :)

If you could PM me, my magic decoder ring is on strike. Does anyone remember magic decoder rings?

TemlynWriting

The Tony Award-winning
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.temlynwriting.com
Steve Lenaghan said:
If you could PM me, my magic decoder ring is on strike. Does anyone remember magic decoder rings?
Hi Steve,

If you want to send someone a PM all you need to do is just click on their username. You will see a drop-down menu, and one of the options is "send a private message" or something along those lines. Click that option, and you will be taken to the proper page to send a private message. Hope that helps.

And yes, I remember magic decoder rings. What fun. *smile*

Status
Not open for further replies.