PDA

View Full Version : Greeting Card Market

Steve Lenaghan
12-16-2006, 12:18 AM
I received a suggestion from a friend that this might work in a multi page greeting card. Any submission suggestions?

http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49052

Freckles
12-16-2006, 09:37 PM
Have you posted this in the Greet Cards Forum?

Steve Lenaghan
12-16-2006, 09:49 PM
Have you posted this in the Greet Cards Forum?

Cant find it

TemlynWriting
12-18-2006, 11:32 PM
Hi, Steve. The greeting cards forum is located here (http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=53), but it is a private forum. Info states: This forum is open only to those who've bought "Sell The Fun Stuff" by Jenna Glatzer (www.absolutewrite.com/greetingcard.htm)

Jenna (username JennaGlatzer) has said before, though, that if someone cannot afford the book, which costs $9.95, someone can PM her for the password. I'm not sure if this offer still holds, but you may want to try her.

Hope that helps!

JennaGlatzer
12-18-2006, 11:38 PM
Offer always holds. Thanks for bringing it up.

And as a side benefit, the greeting card board people are possibly the sweetest people on this forum. :)

johnzakour
12-18-2006, 11:47 PM
And as a side benefit, the greeting card board people are possibly the sweetest people on this forum. :)

Hence the reason they write greeting cards. ;)

Steve Lenaghan
12-19-2006, 12:55 AM
I recall the revenge cards that used to be in the stores. For a while they were my favorites, just because I had accumulated a number of deserving souls who would benefit from the wisdom. No Aw shucks apple pie cards there.

Steve Lenaghan
12-19-2006, 01:00 AM
Offer always holds. :)

If you could PM me, my magic decoder ring is on strike. Does anyone remember magic decoder rings?

TemlynWriting
12-19-2006, 02:44 AM
If you could PM me, my magic decoder ring is on strike. Does anyone remember magic decoder rings?
Hi Steve,

If you want to send someone a PM all you need to do is just click on their username. You will see a drop-down menu, and one of the options is "send a private message" or something along those lines. Click that option, and you will be taken to the proper page to send a private message. Hope that helps.

And yes, I remember magic decoder rings. What fun. *smile*

Steve Lenaghan
12-19-2006, 03:35 AM
Her mailbox was full