• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Screenwriter looking for a writing partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scriptwrite

This site is useless...it is a complete and utter waste of time.

Last edited:

Mac H.

Board Visitor
Registered
Reaction score
I consider screenwriting an art and like all forms of art, there are different styles and ways of working. For example Steven Spielberg’s War Of The Worlds, how would it differ if say Tim Burton were in the directing chair?
Shock Horror! Don't you mean Josh Friedman/David Keop's "War of the Worlds" ? On some screenwriting forums, naming the film (let alone the screenplay) after the director is a bannable offense ...

Seriously, though, wish you the best with your search.

Good luck,

Mac
(PS: I'm curious, how is they way you work vastly different than other screenwriters? I'm interested in different work methods.)

Last edited:

Scriptwrite

Absolutely pointless waste of time...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Gee Scriptwrite you sound so bitter and desolate, my heart pumps purple pee-pee. Stop lying on the soft, split, fat part of your lower back and buy Lew Hunter's Screenwriting 434.

Read it.

Read it again.

And again.

Write your precious screenplay. There's nothing more you need to know. Failing that, take a course or do you want McScreenWrite lessons, all fat and salt and zero fibre?

Man you give this craft a bad name.

Status
Not open for further replies.