Status
Not open for further replies.

jamiehall

Bereaved Snarkling
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamiehall.org
This is a question about the line of text above the avatar picture, which can obviously be set to whatever you want.

I'm thinking of setting mine to something really silly, but before I tried that I wanted to know this: what happens if I think it was way too silly, become ashamed of it, and change it to something else?

Will the text retro-change on my older posts to whatever the text is currently, or will whatever I post under the silly label remain that way, with only newer posts reflecting the change?

alleycat

Waiting for Godot
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It's easy to change it back and forth, or reset it for your default title. It will reset the text retro to all your old posts.

Deleted member 42

If you Edit and Save the Custom User Title all previous and future posts will display the new Custom User Title.

southernwriter

Born Under a Bad Star
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lesiavalentine.com
I can't seem to change my custom user title. It has a "reset," but it doesn't work. AND when I try to save it, I get an error message telling me I've entered an invalid birth date.

Last edited:

southernwriter

Born Under a Bad Star
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lesiavalentine.com

southernwriter

Born Under a Bad Star
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lesiavalentine.com
Oh, no, NOT whistling was what it first said years ago. I'm now trying to make it say, "Born under a bad star."

NOW wth? PLEASE, someone, anyone who knows - should I check the "reset" box or not? I can't begin to guess why it says what it says now! I'm really starting to get frustrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.