dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
I have a number of thoughts here. Feel free to respond to any or all of them.

a) So it's an abomination when they do it themselves, but not to Israel?

b) What, not enough jews to kill?

c) This is why there'll never be peace. They're too stupid to figure out how to resolve differences without bloodshed.

d) I like how this is just "factional" violence, as compared to Iraq's "sectarian" violence. It's a function of eggheaded fucktards who've never even been near the stench of death who take the time to divide and dissect killings for the sake of classification. Death is death, and killing is killing, and if you have to work this hard to justify it, you've got a problem.

robeiae

Touch and go
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thepondsofhappenstance.com
dclary said:
Not to defend blacbird, but I don't think he has ever proffered the view you are criticizing, Dave. Let's wait and see the responses of a few others in these here parts...

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
I did not mean to impugn BB there, since he was merely providing us the story. I meant it in general to folks who always blame israel for the violence in Gaza. I'm sure palestinian-on-palestinian violence is the fault of the israelis, too.

robeiae

Touch and go
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thepondsofhappenstance.com
dclary said:
I did not mean to impugn BB there, since he was merely providing us the story. I meant it in general to folks who always blame israel for the violence in Gaza. I'm sure palestinian-on-palestinian violence is the fault of the israelis, too.
Well, we gotta wait for them to come forward and put their foot in their mouth before we point it out to them, no? :)

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
Ok. Ok. Can you help me with this plank in my eye?

blacbird

Registered
Reaction score
dclary said:
I have a number of thoughts here. Feel free to respond to any or all of them.

b) What, not enough jews to kill?

Nowhere in my post did I imply either of these things, declarey, and nobody else has said them, either. But you do get nominated for the best job of reading your own thoughts into someone else's observations.

And the reason the violence in Iraq is termed "sectarian" is that it involves two opposing religious groups. The violence in Gaza is termed "factional" because it involves two opposing political groups. Nothing but semantics, but you do a pretty good job of infusing that with your own thoughts, too.

caw

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.