Status
Not open for further replies.

kwwriter

let's not be cute about it
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferlaurens.com
It's great to see a vast, active YA forum. YAY. I've only been here one day, but I can see there's a lot of great folks and helpful information traded.

I just signed with an agent who is repping one of my YA peices. Now, I'm waiting.

On to the board.

Lisa McMann

Registered
Reaction score
Website
lisamcmann.com
Don't you just love it when you post something about an active YA forum and it takes three days for someone to stop in to welcome you? :D

Welcome to the YA section, and huge congrats on signing with the agent! I am currently in the waiting process too -- my agent sent out my manuscript a month or so ago.

Good luck!

Little Red Barn

haz own threads
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Lisa McMann said:
Don't you just love it when you post something about an active YA forum and it takes three days for someone to stop in to welcome you? :D

Welcome to the YA section, and huge congrats on signing with the agent! I am currently in the waiting process too -- my agent sent out my manuscript a month or so ago.

Good luck!

Big Welcome to you too Lisa:welcome: and congrats to both on your agents. I know you must be very excited! What a lovely Christmas present!:) kimmi

verbie

Registered
Reaction score
Just a big "Hi" from another Newbie!

I'm working on a Christian YA, but it's no where near done. I've got one picture book in the contract stage with a small publisher who is looking over my plans for a series. I don't have an agent, decided to shop it around on my own first.

what do you think about the posting for the Korean books? So you think it's ligit??? Verbie

Cassidy

writing for kids and teens
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.robinstevenson.com
Hey,
Welcome! And congrats!
I'm in Canada and have my first YA book coming out next fall-- woohoo! Start revisions in January and really excited about the whole process at this point (ask me in a couple months and I may feel differently!)
I'd love to hear a little about your book and about what you are working on now...
Cassidy

verbie

Registered
Reaction score
kwwriter said:
It's great to see a vast, active YA forum. YAY. I've only been here one day, but I can see there's a lot of great folks and helpful information traded.

I just signed with an agent who is repping one of my YA peices. Now, I'm waiting.

On to the board.

So, tell us a bit about it!!!

kwwriter

let's not be cute about it
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferlaurens.com
Working on a follow up to the YA my agent's subbing. Totally YA romance. I sent one into the RWA GH contest under the YA Romance catagory. Anybody here enter it?

Status
Not open for further replies.