Please vote for my blog in the 2006 Weblog awards...

Talia

Contract Killer
Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone - my blog is a finalist in the 2006 Weblog awards and I need votes.

You can vote once a day for 10 days. Incredible I know! Anyway I would love it if some of you could pop on by to http://2006.weblogawards.org/2006/12/best_of_the_rest_8501.php and vote for The Centre for Emotional Well-Being, which is naturally the most fantastic wonderful blog in town.

Best of all it's free to vote, and hopefully if I win it will drive more traffic to my site (which in turn may mean more orders for my books)

I would love your support. Thanks all!!!
Talia (Grateful and ever loyal author)

Talia

Contract Killer
Registered
Reaction score
Thank goodness for that! I was worried about completely embarrassing myself and having no vets at all LOL

Thanks for your support

Talia

Contract Killer
Registered
Reaction score
Oops I see there are problems with the image. I guess everyone is doing the same thing.

I will have to check on my blog now and see if I am getting the same message

Gillian

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gillianpolack.com
I have voted whever I'm online and 24 hours has passed. I go to the site and it tells me if I have voted in that period or not and if I haven't I vote :). Talia needs more of us!

Bayou Bill

AW Ne'er-Do-Well
Registered
Reaction score
Down so low in Austin, bottom looks like up.
Website
billsbilge.blogspot.com
Gillian said:
I have voted whever I'm online and 24 hours has passed. I go to the site and it tells me if I have voted in that period or not and if I haven't I vote :). Talia needs more of us!
Dang Aussie slave driver.

Okay, one more vote's been cast for the fan-tab-u-lous site of Her Haka Highness, Talia.

Bayou Bill :cool:

Talia

Contract Killer
Registered
Reaction score
thank you both!!! votes are definitely slowing down for me, but others seem to have had a surge.

Her Haka Highness has a nice ring to it. a name change may be in order. after all it was bill that labeled me "the kiwi kitten"

Talia

Contract Killer
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks Matt :D

I have a friend who said she couldn't vote, maybe something to do with firewalls?

Talia

Contract Killer
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who voted. I was running second for a while but slipped down to sixth. Oh well better than last LOL

Thanks again for the support :D