do you ever eat or smoke in your dreams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Commatose Kidd

color me gone
Registered
Reaction score
i remember smoking once, eating i'm not sure. my dreams seem mostly about what's going on around me, and my interactions. it just seems a person would dream about things that they do everyday.

WildScribe

Slave to the Wordcount
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Niether that I can recall, but I end up at work a lot. As in way too much. :rant:

Julie Worth

What? I have a title?
Registered
Reaction score
I've had out-of-body experiences in dreams, which is sort of silly, isn't it?

jbal

Registered
Reaction score
WildScribe said:
Niether that I can recall, but I end up at work a lot. As in way too much. :rant:
I dream about work almost every night! it's aggravating!

WildScribe

Slave to the Wordcount
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
jbal said:
I dream about work almost every night! it's aggravating!

Do you ever wake up totally hating your subconscious for doing that to you? I know I do.

TrainofThought

A flowering bud of bitchiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authordenisebaer.com
I don’t smoke or eat in my dreams. Majority of the time I’m cooking after sex, but I never eat. My dreams mainly consist of sex and drinking. I think it’s time I talk to a dream therapist. I gotta go.

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
i dreamed of smoking when I was pregnant and couldn' smoke. That was torture. I dream about work a lot, I dream about AW a lot, but most of my dreams are anxiety type dreams - either intruders in the house or being chased/attacked. Apparently I have a lot of stress.

you know, more dreams should be about making out. People don't take time to make out anymore, (maybe that's my age, or being married or the fact that I have two really young kids, I'm not sure) but I think those would be the most relaxing dreams ever.

Nicholas S.H.J.M Woodhouse

swooping after you
Registered
Reaction score
the only thing occurs in all my dreams is that my trousers and underwear are always around my ankles. which makes running away from the Banana Men twice as hard.

A. Hamilton

here for a minute...catch me?
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
I have eaten in my dreams, and sometimes I smoke pot.

KiwiChick

Editing like a caffeinated chipmunk
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.asakkalon.com
I don't smoke in my dreams because I don't smoke in real life, but I definitely eat, especially if I'm hungry. I dream about tables full of desserts, and I've only got one plate, but somehow I get to try everything and it all tastes so good...

"What? No, I'm not fat!"

Tiger

AKA: "Gums of Steel"
Registered
Reaction score
I'm quit for fifteen years and I still light up in dreams. I've only been divorced for three years.

Having smoking dreams and not sexual ones is a major waste of perfectly good unconsciousness.

writerterri

It's a dorky day!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The Commatose Kidd said:
i remember smoking once, eating i'm not sure. my dreams seem mostly about what's going on around me, and my interactions. it just seems a person would dream about things that they do everyday.

In my dreams I'm a tramp, a smoker, a drinker and Leonardo Decaprio's lover.

Hot Momma!

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
Nicholas S.H.J.M Woodhouse said:
the only thing occurs in all my dreams is that my trousers and underwear are always around my ankles. which makes running away from the Banana Men twice as hard.

And let me tell you, chasing you in a banana suit's no treat either, bub.

Bmwhtly

Yes, I'm back.
Registered
Reaction score
The unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of
I sometimes smoke in my dreams, I don't recall ever eating in a dream. But that may be because I'm usually either losing a fight or escaping some Horror-film monster.
Worries me a bit how seldom I have pleasant dreams.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
I've never thought about it, but I don't remember ever eating or smoking in a dream. I'm pretty good about retaining details, too.

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
I smoked after bursting into flames once, in a dream. I remember ending up a perfect medium rare.

Couldn't bear the thought to eat myself though.

Stop looking at me like that.

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I quit smoking a long time ago, but I still miss it sometimes. And I dream it frequently. The pack is new, the tobacco scent tangy when I peel off the cellophane wrap. I tear open the silver-foiled paper on one side of the sealing band that crosses the top, but do not tear it off; I will refold it over the cigarettes to carry them in my purse without filling it with crumbs. I tamp the band and unopened silver edge against my folded index finger, making two or three cigarettes pop up from the open part. I offer my dream-companion the first one (I'm more social, in my dreams), then take my own not with my fingers but with my mouth. That close, the smell from the pack is pungent. I can smell lighter fluid, and quite like the heft of my dad's gold Zippo, which makes a familiar musical note when flipped open one-handed. My thumb knows exactly how hard to turn the wheel. My companion cups my hand in his (of course it's a guy!) while I light his cigarette. His hands are warm. I light my own cigarette second, and draw in deeply. I close my eyes, savoring the smoke, holding it in my lungs like pot, then exhale it slowly, smiling at my smoking companion, whose return smile is knowing and says that later there will be sex.

Maryn, who suddenly wants a smoke real bad (Don't worry, there aren't any in the house)

Status
Not open for further replies.