I'm sure he doesn't REALLY mean this either....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,20883679-5003402,00.html

IRANIAN President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad today warned Western leaders to follow the path of God or "vanish from the face of the earth", the semi-official news agency Mehr reported.

"These oppressive countries are angry with us ... a nation that on the other side of the globe has risen up and proved the shallowness of their power," Mr Ahmadinejad said in a speech in the northern town of Ramsar.

"They are angry with our nation. But we tell them 'so be it and die from this anger'. Rest assured that if you do not respond to the divine call, you will die soon and vanish from the face of the earth," he said.

Well I don't like how that sounds...and then you're gonna tell me this?.....

The outspoken President also maintained Iran's defiance over its controversial nuclear programme, saying it was on course to fully master nuclear technology.

"Thank to God's help, we have gone all the way and are only one step away from the zenith.

"We hope to have the big nuclear celebration by the end of the year (March 2007)," Mr Ahmadinejad said, echoing comments he has made on numerous occasions in recent months.

Ahhhhhh...I'm sure he's just fooling around, right, Chamberlains?

Pay little attention, right?

It'll all work out in the end, just like that rattle you hear in your car, but figure, "Ahhh, I'm sure it's nothing. I don't need to bring the car in every time I hear a rattle or extreme grinding. It'll go away."

Thank you.

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
Come on, Billy. Amanijihad doesn't mean HE'S gonna kill everyone. He means it's going to happen magically all on its own. We don't have to worry about him.

Hell, ten bucks says Time makes him their man of the year.

Reaction score
dclary said:
Come on, Billy. Amanijihad doesn't mean HE'S gonna kill everyone. He means it's going to happen magically all on its own. We don't have to worry about him.

Hell, ten bucks says Time makes him their man of the year.

I look forward to his drunken appearance on the View during sweeps.

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
Afterward, Prince DurkhaDurkha from Jordan will be on Matt Lauer, and he'll be all "Yeah, we were out all night doing jaegermeister shots, and I had like 12 before I barfed all over one of my concubines, but Amani? Shit. He did like 80. I told him "No! I will drive you home on my camel," 'cause that boy was fucked up."

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
yawn.

just another case of the western fascist media mistranslating this poor, victimized man.

all he wants to be is the martin luther king of the 21st century, and all he gets is a bunch of attacks from rightwing mouth-breathers.

Last edited:
Reaction score
William Haskins said:
yawn.

just another case of the western fascist media mistranslating this poor, victimized man.

all he wants to be is the martin luther king of the 21st century, and all he gets is a bunch of attacks from rightwings mouth-breathers.

When you're right, you're right.

I apologize, Ahamdinkhead, for jumping down your throat on this one before hearing from you or Bravo what you really meant.

I'm sorry.

I'm human. I make mistakes.

Best of luck to you, man of peace.

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
A video about the Wolf of the World (America) lusting after the beautiful middle east (a woman named Abdul), and his attempts to lure her into his bed and make her a harlot.

The shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.