I wrote another script...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cygore81

I wrote a second script and, knowing how much assistance I got from this forum the first time, I would like for your opinions about this one. I believe it to be a lot better than the first script I posted. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The link is:

www.simplyscripts.com/scr...swall.html

Thank you.

cygore81

Logline

Three men reach their breaking points as two of them, policemen, interrogate the other, a celebrated heart surgeon and family man. Set completely inside an interrogation room, the men's innermost fears and secrets come to light as the crime becomes clearer and clearer, the pieces coming together simultaneously, building up to a shocking climax, all within a single room, all during two hours.

Gene123

screenwriter

This is a little off your subject, but I would like to know if you, or any readers, have had any dealings with screenwriter Paul Lawrence, or know of Web sites that have posted reviews of his work?

love2code

Re: screenwriter

This must be that guy that does rewrites for some nominal fee, hehehe. Far as I know there is no Paul Lawrence listed as a screenwriter, or at least an established screenwriter.

mammamaia

been done...

i saw a very good movie almost identical to this on one of the movie channels... with maybe kevin spacey?... maybe not... anyway, i think it took place in new orleans... and it was very well done... you can google for it and check it out...

i don't think you can get away with doing the same thing so soon... the one i saw was pretty recent...

sorry... love and hugs, maia

Hamboogul

Re: been done...

I never catch the good movies when they're on. Darn it!

Status
Not open for further replies.