Jenna, please pin this thread to the top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luedaar Pureheart

Re: The truth about screenwriting

hi there Im new, I justed wanted to say thanks for posting this. I have only read a couple of them so far, but Im sure i will read them all. Im always up for hearing the hard truth.

NikeeGoddess

thanks toto!

i only had time to read the 1st link and it was an interview with GS - he's a great guy! the little track record but if he believes in you, he can get you a meeting with just about anyone; even as high as the president of warner bros (horn) who i met in january.

dchapma123

You're really getting into this screenwriting thing, aren't you, toto? ;)

toto1958

My computer is going in to be repaired tomorrow. This is my last post till I get my computer back. I'll be off line for about a week, maybe longer if the c drive has to be replaced.

Please keep this thread near the top so that everyone will be able to have a chance to look at it.

Thank you

scripwriter

I have like 95% of those links already in my favorites. Thanks for the others, I am in the process of checking them out now.

Good luck with the PC.

toto1958

Re: don't forget screenwriting forums...

I wonder if the monitor would be willing to create permanent post for links regarding screenwriting?

My computer is still in the shop, right now I'm at another computer.

mammamaia

good idea!

and thumbtack it, or whatever it is that they do to keep it at the top of the list... i second the motion:thumbs

toto1958

Re: good idea!

Mamaia, your links could be added into my post, ok.

Monitor could you say someting please.

mammamaia

our glorious leader...

foxfire is a busy guy and maybe doesn't get to check in here all that often... let's keep this thread up top till he gets back to us on this, ok?... m

toto1958

Re: our glorious leader...

I finally got my computer back and Im waiting now for the softawre from msn to get on line with. Ugggggg.

Oh well, at least my computer is fixed.:)

I wonder if foxfire would hand it over to someone else to maintain if their that busy.

moviemaestro

Links

Just keepin this thread on top.

Thanks for the links, Toto.

-Moviemaestro

Gene123

Beginners mistakes

A short time ago, I posted a reply on Beginners Mistakes about wrong use of words and bad English. Just read Toto1958's postings here and want to add a friendly reminder to Toto1958 to check his spelling and use of words before sending out a query or script. There are some glaring errors in his postings.:smack

NikeeGoddess

Re: Beginners mistakes

toto is NOT a screenwriter. he's just a shoemaker that won't go away. ;)

toto1958

Re: Beginners mistakes

Why did she pick shoemaker? Don't tell me its another term.

xtz

Benjamin who?

WHY should everyone read about Benjamin Lincoln?

Give me one good reason?

toto1958

Re: Benjamin who?

Because hes a good subject to write a story about, thats why I put his name up there. It's sad you don't know anything about him because if you did then you wouldn't be asking me.

NikeeGoddess

Ben Lincoln was a shoemaker. go figure!

yeah, it's a term but, you need a firm grasp of english slang to get it.

toto1958

You mean to cut short or snob, that was term used in 1830

Where did you get that from?

NikeeGoddess

No! Please let this thread die in oblivion like all the rest.

toto1958

Why should it, its got really good links in it.

NikeeGoddess

b/c "links" are endorsements by a website. they are provided as a curtesy to a sister site, or paid advertisement, or with a barter agreement where each of those sites would have an absolutewrite "link" on their site. get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.