Screenwriting Group in Seattle Area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnadadur

Hi,
Is there a Screenwriters/Screenwriting Group in Seattle, WA area?

Thanks,
dnadadur

WritePro

Let's start one if there's not...

We definately need one! How about a reader's group where we can get together and speak/read each other's scripts?
Starbuck on Rainier, Jackson, University Dist and the Library downtown all are great spots!

Come on writers! Ain't nothing to it, but to do it!

Interested? PM me with ideas how, where and when you want to get started. It's a neat idea. Don't let it die. I think we even got some Done Dealers (the other board) in Seattle too! So let's get 'em all in on this. Talk about writing, help each other with their writing; movie theater right next to Starbucks on Rainier & Edmonds for just plain ol' bull sessions (when the lady writers aren't around), and other stuff we writers talk about... hey, it'd be the hit for all of us!

Damn! Ya got me started thinking how great this'll be, so tell me, when how?

WritePro

thanx kev,

Good info. Too bad I missed the event by not coming back here in time. But I've got the addresses and will contact them.

Maybe we CAN get something going.

Bobby

mdbftp

I'm sure Seattle is a great town, but have you considered moving to LA?

WritePro

You're a little late on that one mdbftp.
I'm there all the time. Just haven't moved yet, because I really don't see the need at this point.

Contacts, friends, and others who see and help in the movement of my material are all I need right now - when I make that sale, then I will move...

maybe before, I'm still deciding, but it's in the plan.

Bobby

Status
Not open for further replies.