A Link to the Lew Hunter Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoryNotes

While I was/am hoping that people interested in reading the interview would sign up for the Yahoo Group, for those who don't care to do that, you can read it at the online site.

This will be the last such interview or article you can do that for; I'm going to change the status of the group to "members only."

But I haven't yet, so ... if you'd like to read that interview I spoke of a week ago, it's now available online.

And if you like it, consider either clicking on "Join this Group," or sending me an e-mail stating "Sign me up," and I'll do so for you. It's free.

(Coming soon: inteviews with Linda Seger and Dona Cooper. And another with a writer who sold six high-concept projects without writing a script, and without being a member of WGA or having an agent. Then he sold a high-concept screenplay and joined the guild and acquired representation. Plus some more articles.)

Anyway, I think Lew had some good things to say, and for the most part, they were elaborations of what he said in the book -- going further, or explaining in more detail -- rather than a mere summary of restating of what's in his book.

Surely there's a few things in it that could serve as good topics of discussion here.

So here's the link:

groups.yahoo.com/group/St...Newsletter

... just scroll down a ways -- about 60% down -- until you see the MOST RECENT MESSAGES section -- it's the one right on top.

Jeff Newman
storynotes.biz

Status
Not open for further replies.