Mac Attack...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Man, I'm so getting the urge for a Sausage Egg McMuffin right about now. I haven't had one in three or four months. Does anyone (besides Billy :D ) have the urge for a Mac attack right about now?

I can't wait until tomorrow morning. :cry:

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
JDCrayne said:
Nope. I had an egg, ham, and cheese on sourdough for lunch. There isn't a Mac within thirty miles of here.
Oh geee...I don't know where one is either. I better do a google search before going to bed. I'm doing the Pavlov's doggy thing now.

JDCrayne

Indonesian Yak Keeper
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pacificsites.com
SpookyWriter said:
Oh geee...I don't know where one is either. I better do a google search before going to bed. I'm doing the Pavlov's doggy thing now.

Control yourself! Drool is bad for the keyboard.
Come to think of it, I'm not sure there's a MacDonalds in Ukiah; maybe I'd have to drive all the way to Santa Rosa -- two hours. I wouldn't do that for a sausage MacMuffin. Onion rings, on the other hand...

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
JDCrayne said:
Control yourself! Drool is bad for the keyboard.
Come to think of it, I'm not sure there's a MacDonalds in Ukiah; maybe I'd have to drive all the way to Santa Rosa -- two hours. I wouldn't do that for a sausage MacMuffin. Onion rings, on the other hand...
Ah, but see tomorrow is almost my last day of vacation. I have a ritual of eating things that are bad for me. Tomorrow night is steak (real meat for a change) loaded with gobs of garlic butter, fresh salad, corn bread, a veggy, and lots of milk. (Kind of like a last meal for a person ready to be executed).

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sheesh. I thought y'all were gonna tell me Mac had gone beserk banning people and I wanted to read it quick before it got locked or disappeared.

*grumbles*

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Soccer Mom said:
Sheesh. I thought y'all were gonna tell me Mac had gone beserk banning people and I wanted to read it quick before it got locked or disappeared.

*grumbles*
Not our Mac. She's kind as the spring wind, gentle as the fall snow, and as delicate as a spring fold.

JDCrayne

Indonesian Yak Keeper
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pacificsites.com
SpookyWriter said:
Not our Mac. She's kind as the spring wind, gentle as the fall snow, and as delicate as a spring fold.

And has great taste in avatars. (I think we'd better butter her up before she wanders over to scan a couple of the other threads...)

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
JDCrayne said:
And has great taste in avatars. (I think we'd better butter her up before she wanders over to scan a couple of the other threads...)
That's the only thing that has saved me from becoming Rob's love slave. :roll:

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
dclary said:
Let me know how the job search turns out. I passed on three more interviews this week since I already signed with youknowwho. I'll buy you a Big Mac and fries when you get that dream job.

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com

Someone owes me a keyboard. :D

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
writerterri said:
Suddenly I'm having a Mac attack.

Thanks Spook.
You're welcome. I'm eating stale nuts until McD's opens in the morning. :rant: Just hope I don't get sick.

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
For the record--sausage egg mcmuffins, with hashbrowns and OJ? The best breakfast EV-arr.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
writerterri said:
Yea, me too. I think pretzles would be a better choice.
I'd offer you a stale bagel, but there are bugs on it. :cry: And I'm thinking...hmmm...couldn't I just brush them off?

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
MacAllister said:
For the record--sausage egg mcmuffins, with hashbrowns and OJ? The best breakfast EV-arr.
:cry: Why do you want to torture me so? What did I ever do to you? (Okay, don't answer that one.)

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
SpookyWriter said:
I'd offer you a stale bagel, but there are bugs on it. :cry: And I'm thinking...hmmm...couldn't I just brush them off?

WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH YOU AND BUG-RIDDEN FOOD!?!?!?!?

Mandy-Jane

venturing ever further into the unknown
Registered
Reaction score
I will complete a play this year! I will!
You guys must be kidding. McDonald's is crap! (Although I used to eat it until I saw a documentary on the processed meat they put into their burgers. Been off it ever since.) I should also confess that I allow my kids to eat it once in a while. And let's be honest. It is filling.

I also should admit this. I really love Kentucky Fried Chicken. Their chicken fillet burgers are the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.